Isekai no Senshi toshite Kuni ni Manekareta kedo, Kotowatte Heishi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 5

Group Leader
I count 1 Fujihira and 1 misogynist in the comments, that's a huge improvement from last chapter

They made it sound like little orc bro was assigned as his partner, a two man cell. Where is Phil's partner? Or was that assignment only for bootcamp and now the MC is Bult's only friend?

Fed-Kun's army
this fucking retarded mc, he have a fcking country backup and still let that woman threaten him ? wtf with you ?

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking muppet that moustache douche is, sure lets takes this obviously sealed coffin to a different section of the dungeon, theres no way anything bad would happen....right?

dumbass, but the mc is not innocent either, he saw him doing some sus shit and u gonna keep quiet instead of reporting it?...dumbass

Don’t know why everyone expects him to do something. He’s literally the lowest rank in the military.Honestly, imagine a private trying to arrest his commanding officer today and tell me how that would succeed. Also, The two no names soldiers most likely wouldn’t support him either and would probably assist the superior. What happens when you capture him? It’ll be your word vs his and, even knowing his corruption, he won’t be the one to be punished since the story seems to imply that the corruptions runs higher. He’d be branded a traitor and killed. It’d be different if he went and killed them all, but that’s obviously not his character. Plus, this guys only connection to the higher ups doesn’t seem to be in a position where she can directly punish him. The best thing he can do is protect his comrades.

Dex-chan lover
Here's a shot in the dark: Bult is a girl!

What am I basing this on?
Because:
A: He is the cutest mascot character yet should be an Orc race
B: His jacket looks like a dress-skirt and since he is tomboyish, he wears pants.
C: I got a strange feeling of there being more to the words mentioned in the chapter about MC's friendship with him...

Here's a pint towards that!

Dex-chan lover
@SilverSeagleLive The lowest rank in the military sometime do have the authorities to arrest their superior, we call them MP. When they're in their duty no one, not even 4 Star General, can define them since they're essentially a police. But in the context of this story, yeah. What you've said are true

Dex-chan lover
What was the crazy pervert soldier's name again? Transbitch? Trabich? Tearabich? Sonvabich?

Anyways, I don't care! He's dead, that's all that matters.

Dex-chan lover
wow....how gullible is this fucker. and how is this trabich fucker still alive after being this stupid for so lo-oh wait, bureaucracy, right.

Dex-chan lover
> Philins waking up in the morning...... No wonder she was forced to wear bunny suits with that captain bastard, she deserved to wear that kind of sexiness clothes.... not that i complain....

> If all hints that bastard Captian was really a noble, then he was really a trash.
90% of the Isekai nobles are trash anyways. And most noble with mustache like that captain was really bad.
Even the merchant with a perverted behavior was having that kind of mustache either.

> I think MC will be able to learn magic in this arc...

mc salutes with both hands, shouldn't their military be a bit stricter with it especially when addressing an officer or something

Dex-chan lover
so MC just let him opened that chest instead of knock him down?@@

I have a feeling the erosion level has something to do with those caskets, I think one of his classmates is inside being "used" by the kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread