Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 81 - Martial Art Tournament - Knight Division, Third Round (Semi-finals) and the Finals (2)

Double-page supporter
@aigomorla @WhimsiCat They heavily implied it several times after chapter 45 for example here:
V2.jpg
and here
V7.jpg
Also the whole issue with the Bloody viper in chapter 52 after Tia got pregnant was because Hakuren and Lasti wanted to be more fertile
q6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus are there are least more moments where he lets loose out of anger again or smth. Being comfy SoL is nice and all but in this kind of fantasy genre you want a little more than that from time to time

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin
Let's loose?
You mean physically where he fights something? Well yeah kinda. He doesn't fight much throughout the series though.

Btw, the title of this manga is Isekai Nonbiri. Nonbiri basically means relaxing, chilling out and all that. So yeah... the story is about chilling out in an isekai setting. I do think Death March has the best combination of relaxing in an isekai while having action content.

Dex-chan lover
@fahmikan @TitanAnteus thanks, good to know.

Also, in reference to your comment about death march. I watched the anime when it aired but it was so ass. It was surprising to me considering how highly regarded the LN is so I just took it as one of those animes that do a really bad job at adapting the source material. What a shame.

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin The manga adaption is pretty good imo. Honestly it is a few times better than this. One of the biggest faults of this is the number of people and how the mc doesn't feel like a mc.

Dex-chan lover
I like this Demon Lord. He's not some edgy 'durrhurr I'm so badass'. He's a generally sensible businessman with a strong eye for keeping his ass out of trouble. We need more sensible characters in isekai instead of overblown stereotypes.

Dex-chan lover
I've put this manga on hold and now I just looked at the chapter name... what? 12 chapters of the martial arts tournament?

I can't believe it. It's really a tournament arc.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I think I like Zabuton and her kids a lot more than any of the “real” characters.

Banned
So Hakuren is being all evasive because... she hasn't actually been able to fuck the MC at all, has she?

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto She probably has been able to. It has been implied before that they have "good relationship". She is just embarrassed. And she isn't truly married. So far only the ones who gave birth are considered "wives".

Group Leader
Nah, I also think the joke was that she still hasn't been able to do the deed with him.

Users who are viewing this thread