Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Alchemy

Dex-chan lover
MC's kinda twisted. Last chapter he wanted Kenji to be happy. But in this one, he didn't even consider the possibility of Freida having a crush on Kenji. I think her answer can be interpreted in two ways:
1. I don't want Kenji to leave me.
2. I don't want Kenji to leave here.
Our MC chose the second option. Her actions after that does increase how suspicious she is, but the MC offered her the special drink right after the demon king question.

Can't say it'll end up great if he's right. But if he's wrong, it'll end up real bad.

Man, this is fucked up.
As I see it, our MC decided to rape Freida just because Hero-boy took a liking to her and it slows down their advance to the Demon Lord subjugation.
I can't see bro moment here cuz MC don't even consider his friend's opinion. He just want leave this world with Hero help.

I think she was looking at him like that cuz she doesn’t understand why nice kenji hangs with shitstain mc lol, she was worried for the same thing mc was in last chapter, that he’d be used by some pos

Supporter
I think you all biased on the NTR title, I have yet to see any ntr happening.
He just want to protect his friend from suspicious characters, in this case Frieda.
I get they (hero and Freida) had a couple of dates so you may argue that she was already taken, but that's kinda bullshit in the face that she's hiding information while possibly manipulating them.

Really good,new, and interesting isekai thanks for the translations. Keep up the good work .

Yep. That's why aphrodisiac and hypnotism H is boring, much more satisfying if you do it yourself.

Kenji is too pure to be cuck'd. Just hope MC doesn't forget why he's doing what he's doing.
But you know the final chapters gonna end with MC draining Kenji....

Aggregator gang
I think some people are confused at the end page. The MC did NOT put the aphrodisiac in her drink.

Aggregator gang
im gonna be so mad if mc fucking drains kenji at the end, i just want a happy end where they both go back home and become best friends

Fed-Kun's army
Of all the things MC could have done to protect his best friend Kenji, he chose rape. Seriously, why not using a truth serum instead? Beside, I haven't seen any NTR yet, it seemed like it only happened in MC's head.

Double-page supporter
Meh mixed feelings, I can see why hes doing it.. its just..... I really hope hes right.......... If it just turned out she "really" did just have interest in him. Well that be pretty sad. A whoopsie. I going to believe him when he said he detected her "ominous glare" for now. Meaning shes hiding something.

btw, the bad girls he fucks, do they become his harem ? Maybe its his skill to set them on the right path :p

I love this antagonistic plot with alpha male who enjoy raping.
It's different from isekai thing that i read.

Dex-chan lover
Meh mixed feelings, I don't like how the author defused the tension.

Raped a drugged woman used a sleeping pill to bring her home.
She just loves the hero guy she has some ominous glare.
Hero guy is a convenient fool MC befriended the hero guy.

That's not what I expected from the NTR title.

Nearly every piece of shit asshole in the history of assholes convinced themselves their asshole actions were done out of love for someone

Users who are viewing this thread