Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Exploration

Double-page supporter
Bruh just keep repeating the same route every damn time, kekw

Dex-chan lover
Apperently Mikihiko is THE limpdick isekai MC considering he seems pretty disturbed just from a handjob lol. So unlike the first Hero, this guy just asks to be fucked over.

But it is pretty much established at this point that Naota is just a selfish dickhead who just got lucky with his power to enable his behaviour. He is essentially a bully but he bullies with his dick lol. And since pattern seems to be the same everytime, its kinda getting stale. It would be great if we could see what the hero is up to on the otherside.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The real drama will come from the soldier because I don't see Mikihiko forgiving him cheating on his sister

Double-page supporter
I know the title is Isekai NTR, but keep cuckolding all your friends?
giphy.webp

Having loud sex just tens of meters away is not hiding it.
That brat Mikiwhateverhisnameis is not a friend, i still hate him. The OG hero companion is the true bro

Dex-chan lover
someone jog my memory, does the princess and sister know that they're both having sex with him?
As far as I know, no, they don't know... but they should both know that he fucked all these female knights when he was in prison.

Dex-chan lover
You’d think my boi would know better after learning the hard way last time:lol:
That requires more IQ than anyone in this manga has. The smartest person in that world will be the one that goes to Naoto and just tells him to stop doing that stupid shit.

I can say as someone who had read a bit into the future of this story that nah MC gets lucky this time lol. He’s stronger than the two people he’s cucked and one of the girls is a player/hero so he’s lucky

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know why I'm reading it at this point, he's clearly gonna get away with it again.

Call me when it's his turn to get cucked.

Dex-chan lover
Naoto......you're really an idiot aren't you?

Did you not learn from what happened last time?

Actually nvm, I asked the same thing as soon as he got that do over, and he instantly went right back to his bs

Whatever happens next, is all on you

Users who are viewing this thread