Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Exploration

Dex-chan lover
"Trying to figure out the system of this world by exploring new caves." f9.9
It’s been a while since I read it but I think he does. If I remember correctly her dad didn’t come back when time was rewinded because he was already destroyed by the systems rules so she had no reason to seal out Kenji and she felt like her meeting him again would be as disastrous as last time since she blames herself, if I’m remembering right it was the guild lady who led to Kenji’s demise in this timeline since our Mc wasn’t there to stop it this time. But yes I do believe she does join his now growing harem as after this arc the story shifts from NTR to a bit more adventure elements and the group trying to figure out the “system” of this world. There is still NTR but the hero’s/players they meet along the way kinda deserved it this time as non of them are anywhere near decent people and the decent ones our MC leaves alone cause he has no need to. He back shifts his views to “If you fuck with me I’ll fuck with you.” mind set.

Dex-chan lover
How many times is he gonna make a mistake NTR ing someone

He's lucky they aren't as strong as Kenji and I'm surprised he haven't learned his lesson after he almost got killed by him

Users who are viewing this thread