Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

@no168_92 I know right??? because it's like saying sadism and masochism are the same thing. I just wish the H sites would know the difference... but they don't, so I always roll the dice and hope it's a Netori when it says it's Netorare....

Fkn degenerates

sneakytom.jpg

@sdz u rate manga in comparison to other mangas so u can rate something that doesn't have much of a story bad and its just his opinion and yeah i have too much free time aka iam bored while searching for good mangas and i want stuff with a story

But actually thou, the MC is such a bro looking out for his foolhardy friend. Ain't got no hate on him.

everyone who gave this a 1, definitely hate NTR shit...

everyone who gave this a 10 has something going on with them...

I hate NTR but I love this manga.. I'm a little conflicted so It's a 5... probably...

@A_Crappy_Connoisseurs unless kenji fell in love with the girls, this is not ntr. as the girls are more into using him than love him. the right title would probably be isekai exploiter or something.

This manga would most likely get a thousand 1 stars if the MC was a literal ugly bastard using NTR on the possible waifu's

A refreshing duo, a standard pure heart virginkun hero and a realist do-anything-for-the-result realist. I love it!

@Miotio
also the only manga where the mc's party has not encountered even one fully decent female being to justify the mc's approach to life
if i had to criticize the author it would be his pov on prostitutes mainly because he puts them on the same level as criminals

Users who are viewing this thread