Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

Dex-chan lover
Having read the chapters out so far, this isn't as much NTR as as it is MC Thotblocker, tbh. Jury's still out on the quality of the story itself, but...

Dex-chan lover
-See isekai on title
-See NTR on title

I can already predict the amount of seething from the comments.

Also, might as well just read or watch hentai at this point.

Dex-chan lover
so, more than ntr, from that synopsis, it was more like a yandere bromance 😂

654 people rated this a 10? I can get liking it but how could anyone make a cogent argument for this being among the best manga ever.

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster yeah I think i saw a shounen ai with a theme like that in which the friend ntr him only to have his friend to himself (bromance to extreme levels)

edit: but aI dont recall the name :(

Dex-chan lover
@Wizardrone well, not a Shounen ai but I do remember a h one where a guy intercept the girl in love with his best friend and broke her mind so she doesn't come close to his love interest 😂

Fed-Kun's army
...I don't get it. What's the point of this manga? This isn't NTR because his friend isn't going out or in love with any of these women, the girls are all manipulative or have hidden intentions, the MC actually likes his friend and wants to protect him so the general demographic of this sorta stuff who likes someone being cucked ain't getting any fuel.
At the same time, this has no power fantasy other than, well, sex, unless the author breaks the estabilished RPG superiority of the friend, which removes the biggest motivation for the MC to fuck, as the manipulative girls would be going for him instead, so generic isekai readers will also not really enjoy this, right?

At this point... why not just go read hentai? Or like, Parellel Paradise at least.

@Uthred Because for one, I believe it presents the best form of genuine camaraderie in a genre that is generally fucking trash and doesn't use the tropes of seinen in your face as in only the premise just to showcase character growth on a character who ISN'T OP.

Bros before hoes except the protagonist is a simp, the main character is a chad, and no women are queens here.

Users who are viewing this thread