Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~

"Bro, why did you fuck all these hot girls that wanted me bro?"
"I did it for you bro! They wanted to take advantage of you! And I just wanted to be the closest to you, bro..."
"Bro..."

Me: Hmm...has NTR in the title. Wonder whats inside.

* has NTR *

Also Me: What the fuck did you expect, you dumb idiot?

@Commenter
I have no idea how this manga of all things has you make that statement when you can find way more fucked up works in almost every countries literature >.>. Sorry but it annoys me how much flack japan gets for stuff even when there is zero reason to like this manga here.

Fed-Kun's army
This needs to update more. It’s too good to sit unupdated for so long.

Double-page supporter
This NTR is actually good

The dude is doing good by doing bad
He’s just protecting his fellow comrade

Who is the sick f-ck who decided to upvote this and put it on the popular tab. Who wakes up in the morning and think it's a good idea to make an entire story about someone getting ntrared by his friend. Why would anyone in their right state of mind enjoy seeing this bullsh-t!! JUST SEEING THE TITLE IS ENOUGH TO GIVE ME ENOUGH RAGE TO KILL EVERY JAPANESE ARTIST THAT DECIDED THAT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO ILLUSTRATE THIS!!!

Wow i never thought i would see a manga where the plot is about NTR like seriously who thought of this idea? I haven't read it and will never will. F*CK NTR and those people who like it. GOOD JOB Japan You never cease to amaze me! Why the F*ck does it have 7.25 rating bruh? If you want to f*p just watch H*ntai or read D*ujin(or p*rn if you're a normie). Ahh disgusting!

sdz

@IsonMlnka you realize you don't have to read this? It's obvious from the title what the contents are going to be, so obviously the rating is done by people who actually want to read this kind of manga.
If I make a chocolate cake with obvious signs saying "chocolate cake" and you buy it knowing you very much dislike chocolate cake, and then give the chocolate cake a bad rating, that's kind of stupid.

also hating on NTR while also calling out normies is kind of ironic.

So far we can say this is Netori, basically the MC is the one fucking girls

For NTR this is actually the Netori kind so it is good NTR.
But even for NTR its so subdue as its kinda saying the "Best Friend" will by default get the women and our MC will seduce them first before they taint his friend.

Dex-chan lover
I still think NTRi and NTRe should be two separate classification... but that's just me..

I'm not sure if this is true but this is what I found on another website that someone summarized. "Ok so basically after they defeat the demon lord they have a celebration and during that time, the MC friend finds out that the MC is fucking “his” female and so they fight. The MC ends up winning and killing his friend. Then theres a scene where the MC is pouring out his real emotion about how he actually wants to have a straight and “main-character-like” life, just like his friend that he truly “respects.” And so he wishes for everything to go back to the beginning (think of it like FFF trashhero) however, in his new life he doesn’t become friends with that guy and they each go their separate ways or something along those lines. Well anyway, that concludes Volume 1 of the LN."

Users who are viewing this thread