Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
wait the sniper in last chapter said they got permission on discord so that was jsut a lie or what?

also going oh wow i guess we arent mass releasing them and showing a screenshot is honestly a dick move, like tf did the readers do to deserve that? that aint flexing on the sniper thats just throwing shit at us, and yes i know getting sniped sucks BUT we ain't responsible for the snipe so why?

Dex-chan lover
a yes the classical scanlator drama, it wouldn't be a quality TL without the drama

Supporter
Person last chapter said they got permission, and the discord links for dead elf scans and striptease are the same, and uploader, 🤔🤔

but why the chapter gap? Chapter 21 where?

Supporter
I seriously don't understand this kind of mentality from scanlator

This is either a prank or the scanlators are drama queens. Could be both really.

I also love how in the credit page they showed the "finished" chapters, implying that we could've gotten them if not for the sniper. It really feels childish in my opinion. If they really wanna drop this series then they could've just done so and be done with it. At least that's what I think is the most appropriate response to the "snipe."

Fed-Kun's army
What exactly is the point of that last page?
Being pissed off at someone for sniping you is reasonable, but that page reads more like it is directed towards punishing all the readers for something they have no control over.

ugh drama.. I'll stay positive and say thanks for all the work you guys put into this series, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise thanks and I hope this gets resolved :D

@Hollow7F they only posted in the general chat of the discord server and nobody on the team reads every single one of the messages there.
There are other channels were his message wouldn't have been lost and would have been told to fuck off.
Anyway, im not working on this series but I know it feels bad that you work hard to do a good job and someone comes and does a shitty rush job.

Dex-chan lover
mass releasing of what? PSDs?? i don't know what manga you talk about

Dex-chan lover
sniping is against the rules, right? so instead of getting mad about it and uploading a chapter out of order, you could have just contacted the mangadex admins, am i wrong?

Aggregator gang
Ah, i miss the time when a series translated by 2 or 3 different group because each group disagree on how to translate the series...

Guys, please don't drop this. This thing deserves more than occasional translations from random anons.

You even made me to register, damnit. This manga is one of the best two current ones btw. It was so nice when it looked like you are going to catch up these past two months...

@flimkrimbly I don't see it here https://mangadex.org/rules, also seems like a difficult thing to enforce, imo taking two weeks between chapters but maybe some other assholes think that's too slow ..

Users who are viewing this thread