Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

There is no excuse to sniping but there are none either to spoil and take it on the readers,
I skimmed through the chapter to see what the drama is all about and man my expectation of the translators hit rock bottom,
I hope that they live up to their words and definitely drop this.

He's mad. You guys and your big mouths.
eMUIMOr.png

I went to the mangadex page for the kontol guy. And date of making the mangadex account and the info about him explains his reason for doing this "you got kontoled.” Together with how he "asked" the at time translating group... = total garbage.

I do buy the Japanese works, when they get available for my language, and I even have bought the Japanese digital formats to support authors even though I read the fan translated ones. I've even donated patron monies to several translating groups for other LNs.

This kontol guy just wanted drama. He got it. Others and myself might still want the old group still translating. I'll join the patron bunch, pm if so.

@Dorunga
@Overl0rd

OH NOESSS HE MAD XDDDDD WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ???
DONATE TO HIS PATREON ! QUICK !

meanwhile nobody gives a fuck and the rest of the chapters are already going to be dumped on another website which you don't deserve to know the name of.

>scanlators throwing a hissy fit
Ah, just another day on the internet. Facepalm.

@Cookie-kun I can't see how the readers being " ungrateful " is related to this whole snipe things. It's just a dude/group lashing out their anger to the innocent bystanders. In the first place it's the translators choice if they want to stop translating this manga or not. Also if they REALLY want people to be "grateful" to them, they should have done work that actually helps people/society and not pirating stuff. Grateful and anime can't be in the same sentence. No matter what they do, it will not please us weeaboos

Double-page supporter
@Dorunga
So, he "baited" us into lashing out on his stupid joke so that he could drop Ojisan because "readers are toxic"?

Figured

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it." - Benjamin Franklin.

Thanks for all the many chapters you guys already did, but many people seems like do not like/forget what you've done.

Aggregator gang
@Reikou
@humbleoverlord

Good ol times indeed.

People would just watch or read whatever version they liked the most and the groups wouldn't give a shit about haters, they would just say gtfo is my version...*sigh* good times..

Is not for fans by fans anymore.

Group Leader
So, what will happen now? Will we get any update soon?

The tragedy tag should have only happened in the manga, right? Why tf am I feeling sad because something aside than the manga?

One comment is actually calling for anti-sniping rule enforcement, smh... Sniping was never an issue in the older translation scenes. Many different groups and solo scanlators worked on the same chapters (and still do to this day). It's only a problem for shitty nu-TL's that have inflated egos and Patreon accounts.

Imagine being so petty that one chapter got sniped that you decide to stop a mass upload just to spite a translator that translated 1 (one) (FUCKING ONE) chapter. It's his first one, too. Fucking lmao @ this scanlator whinging.

One chapter being sniped doesn't mean that the rest of your work is invalidated. Just means that the other guy wanted to push out a translation for others, and so he did. So why are you crying about it? You still have the translated chapter right? Just upload that.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how reddit (the new age 4chan) is being praised, lol. Yeah, lets pretend MD comments never had people trying to figure out whats next 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Why do scanlators always get so pissy about being sniped?
Scanlation is piracy, and there is no honor among thieves. Don't like being sniped? Don't scanlate. Trying to start drama is just pathetic.

Fed-Kun's army
I believe the best move here for the original translator is to post a normal chapter then dress the issue at the end of the chapter

@Cookie-kun actually it's you who should have read my comments again. First of all these people who mad at the translators has the right to do so( or are they? Idk because we are all the same, piracy I mean). The translators spends their time translating these chapters, I get it it's frustrating seeing your hard works are wasted now other people are already done it and uploaded it BUT they( striptease/ dead-chan ) don't have to be an ass by uploading chapter 22.1 when ch 21 and 22 is not even uploaded yet, they should've uploaded chapter 20 instead, I mean it's a group works right? They can't be possibly feeling inferior to a works done by one man ( and English is not even his first language ). If their translations is better, readers would definitely read it or is it because they haven't translated chapter 20?. Rather instead they uploaded ch 22.1 and saying lies " HAHA LOOK AT THESE BLANK FILE THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO MASS UPLOAD. IF YOU WANT TO SEE CHAPTER 21 COME LICK OUT FEET. KONTOL STEAL OUR JOBS AND DIDN'T ASK OUR PERMISSION ( which is not their jobs. This is the same for other groups, they act like they own the goddamn manga, they didn't own the manga and they shouldn't be pissed if others group translated the manga. Like what is wrong if there's 2 version of the chapter? ). Making unfunny jokes which made us angry, though in our perspective it doesn't look like a joke at all instead it look like they are mad at Kontol for translating this manga too. Just calm down, if they didn't do that and instead act like nothing is wrong, the readers would do the same. They literally asked us to talk shit at them and they got it. If GigaKONTOL is just a troll he won't translating ch 21 anyways. Seems like dead-chan already fed up with the readers so it's good that s/he have more reason to drop this translation.

Holy shit that was long.
I didn't expect you to reply again and this drama is getting bigger than it should be. I'm just relieving my stress so don't bother replying.

Users who are viewing this thread