Isekai Omotenashi Gohan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - Fava Beans and Invitation to Fantasy ②

Thanks for the fast releases on this one amplified.

I'm a sucker to these kind of settings, isekai aside, I love this kind of supernatural interaction. Really relaxing, altho, since there is food in the story to make me hungry lol.

Dex-chan lover
This seriously throws me for a loop. It was supposed to be about an older sister feeding her younger sister using parallel world ingredients. It became a story about alcohol.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing. It's just such an amazing bait-and-switch! You'd hardly even notice if you weren't paying attention.

Dex-chan lover
@Granitefish: Don't worry.

Next chapter the dog get a little more screen time.

We're only 2 full chapters behind the raw huh (full chapters as in both parts combined, in term of releases we're looking at 9.1, 9.2, 10.1, 10.2 left)

LOL, when I saw the giant goldfish all I thought about was that one horror manga with the maneating gold fish in Shibuya

Dex-chan lover
His piercing really doesn't help.
6XQuGVs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo Doesn't help what? Only medieval male nobles wore earrings like that. Women didn't wear earrings since their hairstyle and fashion tended to cover the ears. Those earrings showed their status. In Bokura no Kiseki, all the knights wore earrings to show that their are their respective master's attendants.
Even in modern time, I can hardly find any female wear that style of earrings. Stud earrings, Drop Earrings and Dangle Earrings are more popular.

TFW the fairy queen shows up and drops hints that she curses people on a whim

This was an entertaining chapter, as always! Cute sky fish. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@findy123456
if you look in the comments for the last chapter I did call it that a dragon might show up for some Brandy not that I know just a feeling I get also I could imagine some Dwarves showing up for some Whisky

Welp, that 'goldfish' threw me in for a loop...
Also, see how Akane (discretely) slide as far away as possible after Titania mentioned how she was known in the human world (
and right after she force feed Titania the fava beans
)?

@Vasqueztion - I think we're following a theme every "volume"...

Dex-chan lover
i mean with those bishi looks and the name Jade you'd start thinking he's a she

Users who are viewing this thread