Isekai Omotenashi Gohan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Taste of Japan and the Glimmering Town, The Night the Two Spent Together ①

Dex-chan lover
the ending of this chapter.. leaves something to be desired. AHEM
Many thanks

Contributor
It would be great if the series ended here, with each sister permanently locked off from the other and unable to contact them ever again. A small personal hell for them both.

I wish they would stop with this chapter part. It feels really short and the cliffhanger is in weird position.

Anyway, thanks for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
She should take this chance to stock up on all the japanese food though.

Fed-Kun's army
wait so the house is half in japan and half in that other world??? stock up on the goodies, akane!!! (i guess the two on the japanese side are gonna go out exploring, from the looks of the title??? i hope so!)

Dex-chan lover
somehow i feel like they're going to be separated like this forever, instead of it being a way to get more modern groceries? or maybe it is only temporary, since the title says "taste of japan." maybe it's for Jade to take a tour of a japanese town.

Double-page supporter
@amplified
thx for the scanlation. Just a minor suggestion. If the chapter going to be divided can you rename it to X.1 instead just X. Some of us wait for whole chapter released before reading. And its a little bit disappointing when we see update that looks like full chapter only found out that its only part 1.

Thx again.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Are you a sadist? You should go read some tragedy psychological series instead of this heartwarming manga. Young people today think being edgy is cool.

Group Leader
@avenger88id If I name the first part as 20.1, the website/page(?) will automatically consider ch20 as a missing chapter. ① is in the title though, in case you didn't notice.

Users who are viewing this thread