Isekai Hospitality Meals - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.3 - The Taste of Japan and the Glimmering Town, The Night the Two Spent Together ③

Dex-chan lover
After saying all that, now he has to stay with her else he'll just come out as a jerk that's selfishly stringing at her conscience by confessing.

Fed-Kun's army
@kiero13
yeah i always look at the raws on comic-walker and it said "LAST" for chapter 21!!! I MEAN I HOPE IT'S WRONG AND THERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER BUT it seriously looks like it's over from the latest update there... there was a time skip at the very end. i have no idea what happened since i can't read japanese cries i can guess though but I AGREE THIS WAS GREAT AND HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR MORE i'm seriously sad and i still don't know if it got canned or what

Dex-chan lover
JADE GO AND STAY WITH HER IN HER WORLD, YOUR FAMILY HATES YOU ANYWAY

Dex-chan lover
This truck must be magic. If it was my car, the battery would've died by now.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's just the next day. Well nevermind.

Banned
I don't know how you'd end up thinking fish bukkake is a delicacy, but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan

well that and gasoline also turns unusable in a few months.
but yeah its just the day after so......

Dex-chan lover
@Swagner why'd you gotta make that a thing man....now that image's stuck in my head. and holy water has no effect on me...

Fed-Kun's army
My boy Jade skipped over the 'huh? oh yeah, I also love the fireworks' and going straight to declaring his love.

That confession dessert couldn't cleanse my palette of the main course.
Fish sperm from Japan.
Ewwww.....

Users who are viewing this thread