Isekai Omotenashi Gohan

This series was so nice omg
Thank you for sticking with it and bringing us to the finish line 😭🙏❤

Now that it's over, I can give a full review.

Great cooking manga with amazing art! The story is really good, but it's definitely one of those novel adaptations that doesn't finish the story. There's a lot of loose threads hanging at the end. Worth a read if you like cooking or isekai stories, but expect a little disappointment (unless you want to read the light novel).

She doesn't even tell the love interest she likes him T_T

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd All novel adaptations are. Even more thorough ones are still ultimately trying to drag people over to the novels for the most complete version of the story. Something is always going to fall through the cracks. I like Overlord as an example for this, because I noticed that the anime and manga were both about the same level of details shown but they sometimes focussed on different ones than each other, so their gaps could sometimes be filled with each other but probably still require the novels for the rest of the details.

Dex-chan lover
@glomoro damn. It seems novel this type wont last long to be adapted into manga. Because ive seen lot of manga LN adaptation about cooking just to be axed or completed on the short time..the only one that still on going surpasing 40 chapter is isekai cafe, but somehow and for.some reason, people didnt translate the rest and left it just stuck at ch19.

short but nice!! i’m glad my A&J ship sailed!❤️ hahahaha i’m not exactly satisfied with this manga’s ending. Wished there was more chapters! More adventures! But yeah i guess i can leave this and think they all lived happily at the end ☺️

Cute comic but extremely rushed in the second half and the ending is disappointing. Thanks for scanlating guys!

Users who are viewing this thread