Isekai Saikyou no Yome desu ga, Yoru no Tatakai wa Ore no Hou ga Tsuyoi You desu ~Chiryaku o Ikashite Nariagaru Harem Senki~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

le3

Dex-chan lover
The pen is mightier than the sword & it was highly effective against the demons. Also Marida did say she was fine with woman so she kind of did this to herself & Alicia is very talented. Thanks for the translations.
His penis also mightier than Marida's sword :smugchisato:

Guess we do kingdom management instead of kingdom building now, be strong mc :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Page 9
There isn't a single retainer who doesn't hate that insane woman.
Everyone here is way to soft on her.
Sorry, i am a not native English speaker, but doesn't this two contradict itself?
The way i see it, first he says that every retainer hate her, than he telling that everyone adore her, as "Goddess of War".
do poeple actually read the texts? I'm just here to look at boobs
AKedOLQKbsS0JJztXxREs9CCG98aJDuNVcb2GLTW-3jj=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Dex-chan lover
Page 9

Sorry, i am a not native English speaker, but doesn't this two contradict itself?
The way i see it, first he says that every retainer hate her, than he telling that everyone adore her, as "Goddess of War".

I assume it's more like, everyone in his territory pampers her, but everywhere else, not so much

Dex-chan lover
Page 9

Maybe they hate her, but are spineless and won't stand up to her?

And clever form of combat.

Double-page supporter
Page 9

Heyo, the retainers are like other houses/groups/families within the territory but when "everyone here" is referred to, I think he means their family. At least, that's what I inferred from the raw.

Dex-chan lover
Page 9

The way i see it, first he says that every retainer hate her, than he telling that everyone adore her...
The way I get it, it's the common people and fellow soldiers who adore her, while the higher ups are the one who despise her, like other generals and aristocrats because she can't be controlled.

Users who are viewing this thread