Isekai Samurai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Tju

Dex-chan lover
so did tiger dude survived?
unclear imho.
the girl said she couldn't eat tiger meat so maybe he escaped. but the floating eye mentioned guts flying everywhere so the girl likely used too much power and obliterated everything too thoroughly, so there's no proper meat left.
but there were other people on the bridge, so maybe only the normal soldiers died and the tiger hero survived.
its 50/50 I'd say

Dex-chan lover
unclear imho.
the girl said she couldn't eat tiger meat so maybe he escaped. but the floating eye mentioned guts flying everywhere so the girl likely used too much power and obliterated everything too thoroughly, so there's no proper meat left.
but there were other people on the bridge, so maybe only the normal soldiers died and the tiger hero survived.
its 50/50 I'd say
No way the tiger died. Would have been way more faceless of a character, if they didn't atleast get some actual screen time, including fighting Ginko.

Dex-chan lover
So the demon Ginko lookalike wasn't the demon lord or the witch, but a general eh, noted.
Mini-ginko is way too fucking adorable, and is probably still strong enough to beat some of the heroes I bet. Really feels like the law to protect the dolls probably helps the users more in her case.
Man I just love Ginko way too fucking much. Also I hope the king dies or something.
Thanks for the chapter!

I’m so glad the tigerman survived! He was one of the new interesting characters that I hope to survive on the long run.

Dex-chan lover
echoing sentiment that mini-Ginko is king

Sirene is very unsettling to me... her attitude/personality would have her as the baddie of another manga.
I mean, the main character of this manga is literally a mass murderer who's main purpose in life is to fight to the death, regardless of who they are so long as they're willing to pick a fight

so if anything "morally ambiguous" is like, above the line

Double-page supporter
Wait he said the witch will heal you, so the witch is double agent?
no, it seems like the fire witch lady who healed Ginko is different from "The Witch" who the monsters and the law hero talked about, who kinda seems to be the big boss of the monsters, though most likely still under the demon king in power

Dex-chan lover
Mini-Ginko is adorable. Especially the last page when she was eating the apple. :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread