Isekai Samurai

I felt tired of isekai, but the hero this time isn't a modern human guy, but a cute samurai girl.
That's it, that's all the change that was needed to keep my attention.
My bar for standards must be pretty low.

That said, the manga is pretty good, I enjoyed all 12 chapters that are out currently.

Group Leader
The author sure does love loli

8b6smk.jpg

Double-page supporter
Got into this manga with a random YouTube video recommendation, boy it has me by the throat! Our main heroine is very cute yet can be absolutely badass and cool. I love this already! Especially the design of our samurai.

Interesting story, great art, decent characters. My only complain is the current villain, the Witch, she's extremely boring, type of antagonist I hate the most, not in the good way, in the "write something more interesting" way. Would recommend to anyone that hasn't gotten tired of iskeai trash but is looking for something a little different.

MC design is just Rurouni Kenshin x Chitoge x Gabimaru
cool artstyle tho, story looks promising as well hope it doesn't comes flat and stereotype just like zillionth other isekais out there

The MC isn't really different from your average OP protagonist.

And her motivations from the beginning of the story till now doesn't really strike me as anything interesting and worthwhile.

Honestly I'll give this manga a 5/10 right now.

There's nothing really unique about this story so far

Supporter
The first chapter is trash. It's pretty interesting after that.

The idea of samurai honor is a lot like Western chivalry. Chivalry was a fad for a fairly short period of time, sort of like hippies. If you want to know what samurai were really like, look at their descendents, the Yakuza. Samurai were largely petty warlords, lots of murdery backstabbing and crime.

Romanticized historical context aside, it's kind of a blast after the first chapter. Great art!

This is really good! One of the best shounen manga I've read with a female MC. (Girl is crazy but that's what I love about her) (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

Fed-Kun's army
Oh damn a isekai-themed superhero manga with a cute samurai femc.

I've been reading it for the past 2 months after following the author's artwork on twitter and I absolutely love it. I normally hate isekai these days but this one separates itself from the rest. It really is a breath of fresh air for the genre.

These double spreads are always chef kiss

Users who are viewing this thread