Isekai Shachuuhaku Monogatari: Outrunner PHEV - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Transferring to a Different World

Dex-chan lover
"boo hoo, everyone's so mean to me"

proceeds to be needlessly mean/cruel to the first person he meets

Also unless we find out his isekai'd car is now a magic cheat car with infinite fuel he's going to be totally hosed when he runs out of gas.
Eh, I know it's wrong for him, but I feel like most people wouldn't be happy to have a person say they're completely wrong about what they went through for years, like the toxic work culture, there was definitely better ways to deal with it but he definitely had no one to talk to and bottle those emotions up.

I believe mc wil improve because the author is clearly showing him in a negative light.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was going to give it a pass because I thought it was another normie story, but the combo slice of life + unique premise + beautiful art + isekai + harem + age gap romance + MC who's not OP (a combo of things that I absolutely enjoy) made me give it a chance.

And I'm glad I did, because now I got hooked to the story and its already on my bookmarks and personal list (only a few selected stories go there).

And don't worry guys, the protagonist will start in a bad light due to his past life experiences, but he will improve as the story goes on.

10/10 rate + instant bookmark

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

That cat looks solid...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
If I were him, I would quit that black company job, or at least be looking to a more suitable one before quitting. I still need to earn money, but I'd rather do it in a nontoxic workplace.

Anyway, lashing out to an unrelated nekomimi girl about your own problem is not a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
Is this really an isekai car ad?
it said that the car company is "Kyubishi", but the logo is clearly Mitsubishi
Kyuu-bishi = 9 diamonds
Mitsu-bishi = 3 diamonds

if we see more car features highlighted later in the story, then it is definitely an ad

Dex-chan lover
Oh so Japan finally got rid of that law? About time

(Also I should inform you I don't live in US)
Nationality japan has raised the age of consent from 13 to 16, just last month believe it or not. But the vast majority of prefectures, think of them as states, have the age of consent 18 for decades. So age of consent has been de facto 18 for a while now. It's just that age requirement just allows manga and anime to have plausible deniability 'hey it may not be legal in your prefecture, but that doesn't mean we're breaking the law'.

This is off to a good start. (...)

I agree with you, on all accounts. MC has visible trauma.

Also, being risen in different cultures "helps" accentuating difference in work culture. Working in medieval society is all about means of survival, you are working starting of young age... ALL to survive.
Working in Japan (as perceived by Japanese), is all about "you are tied to current company, to current work, to current place". Unless you are working half-time, you are EXPECTED to work for select company/firm/graveyard till you die. And that is how "black companies" come to be, they feed on that market.

So, in essence, it is a clash of work culture, that is also a clash of work experience. Properly written, it could be a great story

Dex-chan lover
sponsored by mitsubishi motors

with a car you can go anywhere

Also surprisingly quick to the draw of the heart of isekai , ala resolving your issues from the real world through your experiences in isekai. Cat girl speaking to the MC and the audience from the heart.

Users who are viewing this thread