Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
Never trust straight blonde haired shotas with big eyes wearing a black coat/cloak. They are always mentally insane due to a prolonged lack of Ara Ara.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm honestly don't care how baddies become baddies.
Its weird if you just suddenly follow a guy that saved you especially if you know he was not sincere.
@Wyald In Overlord/OPM cases Ainz/Saitama was so OP they need side characters development to carry the plot.
Here author just shoved a side villain background that nobody cared and his history was totally unnecessary for the plot.
Unless that scientists/lab would prove important in the future this chapter was just a waste of chapter.

Wow, what a useless chapter. Apparently we got some side story for a side character that just appear on chapter before this that nobody care.

At this point im reading this manga just because im curious how it will end.

Aggregator gang
anyone else thinking that's too simple...like maybe he was the one who created the lab in the first place, and when he figured they were strong enough and broken inside he showed up, destroyed his tools and the lab along with them, and claimed some new toys to entertain himself with?

Alrighty no you can't give me the "tragic backstory to why enemy is mean" bullshit what the fuck droppped

Double-page supporter
"Tragic backstory that TOTALLY justifies the bad guy's actions"
Uh huh, sure bud... Just axe this garbage already.

Dex-chan lover
So, the scarred guy is dying already, and his life is flashing before his eyes? Is it just because MC released his killing intent? Have lesser opponents fainted already?

@Armsdealer12 - I have to say, MC of Death Mage had a similar backstory, but became something a lot better than that one-note villain. Even the current villain in Reincarnated Sword had a similar backstory, and he at least had the greatness to become a dungeon master and plan revenge.

Double-page supporter
1. who owned the lab?
2. aren't they angry towards human? Why are the fighting WITH the human???

Dex-chan lover
So victims have been turned bad, because of bad people and lashed out on good people. But because they had pitiful circumstances, we are supposed to empathize with them? Yet they lashed out on people, who didn't do anything wrong to them. So, that's a no, at least for me.

I wish this was just a junky battling style manga. This is better when its no substance just raw fighting. That's what this should be.

Dex-chan lover
this sort of manga shouldn't try to introduce pathos to make you sympathize with the characters, when the characters are so lazy. I don't care about any of these characters, and tbh idk how the manga got published to begin with.

obvious plot twist is that touma was the one who created the place where they were tortured. i have no idea if that's accurate but if this manga follows the 'every fucking cliche that a 12 year old would write into their fanfic' pattern...

Dex-chan lover
@fform if you look at most recent stuff you'd get the message that anything sells nowadays. It's just the (sad) way manga/anime/ln industry goes.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix

Yeah there is this thing called empathy.

Sure they are doing bad things now too, but that is mostly because they are being lead by a bad person and because of their circumstances they dont have the ability to realise or no longer care.
Are we to pitty them for how they were treated ? yes.
Is their actions realistiskt and relatable ? o heck yeah.
That does not however make them the good guys,nor does it excuse the fact they are being just as bad as their captors.

Users who are viewing this thread