Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru

Fed-Kun's army
Writing's kinda bad. How would a master craftsmith (dwarf or not) not know how to temper an alloy from another world but the MC does?

If someone is checking comments to decide whether to start this or not - I'd say it is worth it.
Yes, it starts SUPER trivially, with a very obviously op MC, who, just to add an insult to the injury, seems to not be able to understand how strong he is despite the evidence, the world seems to be pretty superficial and some NPC look's dump, HOWEVER, if you manage to get through first couple of chapters - it's actually get better the more you read and if you are looking for something more like "isekai/fantasy slice of live adventuring style" - this is perfect. The MC is neither obnoxious, cringe, edgy, nor power-hungry, he's just a genuinely nice, calm guy. All the other character are also nice and cute, basically the whole world (despite having an evil organization) has kind, chill vibes. It's basically a kind and gentle fairy tale, that you can read simply to relax. Another great thing about this manga is the art style, which is cute and nice is the peaceful times and pretty decently dynamic when it comes to battle. I was really skeptical about it during the first couple of chapters, but the more I read, the more I loved it. Hope it helps someone.

Users who are viewing this thread