Isekai Tensei no Boukensha

Aggregator gang
the name of this manga is so generic... other world reincarnated adventurer

Group Leader
If even the author doesn't care enough to give a good title how am I supposed to care?

The art style is very strange, too much is going on. There so much detail put into the page that the characters just blend in like they are part of the background and flat.

Group Leader
is this meta commentary to see how generically you can write and then translate a terrible isekai and still scam money for it?

Group Leader
well at least there's some originality I feel like I've seen 50,000 wolves named white in japanese

Double-page supporter
The fight scene is quite confusing, but pretty good so far

Wtf this is so similar to saihate no paladin. The intro, the vibe, and even to the character design of the three people who raise him! Not cool.

Dex-chan lover
@Moth
i dont think its all that close to saihate no paladin, while yes he is adopted by 3 people who MOST LIKELY is really strong compared to the rest of the world, but thats about it, so far.
Its not like paladin have a pet slime and / or fenrir like at least 5+ other mangas i can name off the top of my head. Or the fact the MC is blessed by multiple gods given godlike powers
( also pretty common i could pick a few mangas from ) where in paladin its just the one he works for and its questionable how strong his blessing really is.
there are alot of other mangas that share other elements and far more similarities with this just by the basis that this manga is cliche as hell like alot of other isekai. Then again who am i to judge im reading all of them anyway like the isekai trashlord i am xD

just to give an example Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko. have a MC blessed by lots of gods and have pet slime(s)
i personally find it pretty enjoyable to read. but it, like ALOT of isekai mangas are super cliche, but then again for people like me thats not really a problem.
or Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi, where MC is ( so far ) blessed by one goddess, have both a fenrir and a slime who follows him around, doing random stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Duralumin nah, Isekais are just super cliche 95 % of the time and use the same story elements.
but some people dont mind that..... then again i could be wrong.

its not like we dont have a billion and one chinese light/web novels made into mangas/manhwa or whatever you want to call it.
Where the MC starts out weak and useless but with the power of god and anime or other deus ex machina things on his side turns into a cultivation monster god of doom and softcore hentai.

Aggregator gang
Wish this was updated more frequently lol. The pacing is extremely odd but it seems somewhat wholesome so far

Weird art style.
It's kinda like Goblin Slayer but not really?
Well it doesn't fit the managa much for the choices they are making...

Fed-Kun's army
The art style makes it difficult for me to understand what I'm actually seeing in almost every frame. Frustrating...

Yeah, the art style doesn't really jive that well with what is passing for a plot

Dex-chan lover
What's that title? Reincarnated as Adventurer??

Why is this on my reading list I wonder...

Users who are viewing this thread