Isekai Tensei no Boukensha

Fed-Kun's army
Mhm... i really like the art style, 10/10 pretty much... story... cant say much until now, but its a cute fenrir, cute fenrirs are fine :D

Dex-chan lover
On a technical level the art is mediocre, but the paneling is garbage. This doesn't really seem worth following.

Contributor
I feel like the author has a touch of talent for (melo-)dramatic flair, that is slightly wasted because they are too eager to indulge in it without laying the proper groundwork.

As it is, I get a good whiff of the emotions that the author intended to evoke, yet at the same time stare there a little going, "god, that's dumb".

I certainly want to read more, though, even if it's with some apprehension.

Double-page supporter
The art is stylish but a bit too messy. I couldn't tell what's going on half of the time.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, the layouts and readability is just bad. It seems pretty common with artsy styles like this.

Aggregator gang
Extremely strange pacing makes this hard to enjoy. Otherwise it’s fine, though

Fed-Kun's army
I do like the art, even if its rough, and the mc seems fine, but the pacing really needs work.

So generic it hurts. First time I unsubscribe from an Isekai, I could piece the story together using 4 or 5 other manga.

I'm such an isekai junky that I'll read pretty much any isekai. But this is literally the most boring thing I've read in my entire life and I actually added it to my dropped list.

Hey @Roshuno can you recommend some isekai manga? I read everything i can find but lately whenever i find manga that looks good, it has either yaoi or yuri tag, and i dont like them one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread