Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 63 - It's Our Victory

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... that commander is a bit of a dummy. If a person was able to take the time to set up such a front line defense, I honestly would be horrified of what that guy has in his back lines.

Aggregator gang
I'm fully expecting the enemy calvary to charge themselves into a minefield or some trap

Aggregator gang
Units would put explosives in their trenches so if they were forced back to a different trench they would booby trap and collapse areas

pffff they havent even begun to taste the horrifying aspect of trench warfare...

barricades and cover fire are only the beginning aspects traps, carpet bombing, pits, explosions, ambushes, long range sniping, pillboxes and anything you can imagine... and when you finaly weathered all of it you captured but one trench

sabaton made a very fitting song about the trench warfare in the first worldwar "price of a mile" and that was what happened when both sides had the same tactical knowledge...
those invaders will be slaughtered a few trenches in

Dex-chan lover
You not think that they just have one line of trap, would you? Funny is, I think that spy (who give up his life) report is backfired. Because after that report, his commander become more careless now, they not consider Balud way of thinking.

Double-page supporter
worse yet they are they've lost stupid amount of mages so soon they'll be in trench warfare with out artilary shit is about to go sideways super fast for them

Users who are viewing this thread