Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
@BloodySorcerer I'll start with a summary in similar fashion.

I don't understand why you bothered to write any of that, for I can't see why you thought any of it would be useful. You don't refute any of the points I've made, either by demonstrating them factually incorrect or by demonstrating an internal inconsistency;

1) Your "alternate interpretation" does not establish how anything you see in Franco conflicts with anything I see, since nothing about Franco's familial relations or his stress levels invalidates anything I've said. You have not provided a compelling reason why both our "interpretations" cannot coexist simultaneously with the other in the same character.
2) You spend a slight majority of the comment, without prompting, trying to disassociate yourself from a pair of groups without providing any criteria whatsoever for why such a distinction exists (much less is meaningful).
3) Your bit about a heterosexual trap MC is worthless; you don't bother to actually name this MC and fail to account for the possibility that I've never heard of Broken Blade. You apparently completely forgot that when trying to disprove a rule, one example will never amount to anything more than an exception that proves the rule. And I find it hard to believe this mystery MC of yours is more "macho looking" than Guts from Berserk, Major Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist, Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star, Spike and Jet from Cowboy Bebop, Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star, or pretty close to every single character from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures.
4) The section addressed by Point #3 strongly resembles an ad hominem attack on me that you hastily re-wrote when you cooled off a bit, and yet it's still a mild ad hominem. I've got a screenshot of the bits in question if you want me to point them out.

I wanted to give this next part its own separate section.

There is no selection of human words in any arrangement or context that could possibly express my indifference to "you might start a flame war". First off, that sounds very much like a threat in the indirect Mafia method that's so popular with criminal gangs and unions ("Nice house here, shame if it burned down"), so there's no incentive for me to believe it was made in good faith. Second, I'm perfectly happy to let people wallow in their anger and walk away; I've had several tense but ultimately enjoyable and productive debates on topics far more serious than this elsewhere on this website, and I am content to let my posts rest on their own merits if someone else is so desperate to have the last word.

I apologize if my conclusion is incorrect, but everything you've said on this topic in this manga leaves me with the impression of somebody getting pointlessly, incoherently, violently angry over a demonstration that people do not always share his/her fetish.

@ninjadork if you're you're going so far to be pedantic don't expect me to continue this conversation.
1)Just as how I didn't give any stronger refutal to your argument, so was your argument was never strong enought to be more than a personal interpretation, I don't feel any need to completely shatter your argument or force you to change your views. There's still the possibility of you not acception the refutal regardless. So I don't bother going further than I have to. I', not one of those competitive assholes who feel they need to change the mind of the other person. You accepted the different pov? Fine. You didn't? Well suit yourself. I don't agree with your intepretation either way. I won't ask you for more proof as to why you're correct(or wrong.)
2)If you had actually frequented Batoto you'd know exactly why
3)That's just you being pedantic, any anime or manga fan can easily name at least five more series, I could stay here all day and give you more examples but it still wouldn't be enough, as going by your behavior so far you'd go far enough to say that i'm only citing exceptions. The overwhelming majority of traps are usually normal heterosexual characters that just so happens to be a bit feminine or simply too young to have a more mature and macho behavior, with only an infinitesimal percentage of them being actually gay. I don't even know why I should even give examples to that, much on the contrary I'd have to ask you to give me examples of Traps does qualify as trans or gay, that's how rare they are, you'd usually only find them in niche genres (or shoujo, but I don't read shoujo).
Of course you being who you are will use the fact that I haven't named anymore series as "evidence" that I haven't anything else to say, and that my argument once again proves nothing. I said it right in the beginning I've no more desire to continue the conversation.
4) No, you don't need to post screenshots, that was an actual attack, you're the kind of pedantic, self-righteous person who loves to stay defensive while using pretty words to cover your your hypocritical behavior. The mere fact that you had to call on the "ad nominen" card and threat using screenshots already shows that. Know this, people don't always throw insults because they lost reason or are pissed off.

Dex-chan lover
He just wants to make the world a better place!! And the hell is the narrator always babbling about in this story?? Looks like Balud isn't the only protagonist in this series of misfortunes...

Fed-Kun's army
@BloodySorcerer ...Really? I have no idea what mental acrobatics makes you think anything I've written is "defensive with pretty words", but if you believe the tack I've taken is contemptuously passive, I'll step it up a bit.

I'm calling you dishonest and pedantic; despite all your protestations to the contrary you very much want this to turn into a knock down drag out fight where you are the last bloody one standing and your supposed "enemy" kneels before you in submission. But you've got a problem. You've spent so much of your time nursing a grudge and gnawing on old injuries that you have a hard time standing up, much less fighting in that ring. All those pointless, wasted words that amount to nothing more than a Big Lebowski meme ("that's just, like, your opinion man") and enraged flailing about how much you dislike me. All that wasted effort playing to the crowd, complaining "in despair" about how nothing you can say would ever change my mind but by golly gosh you have to try because you can't let this non-existent evil stand.

If we were having this discussion face to face, would you have taken a swing at me by now? Or would it be after you read this? Or would you somehow break the mold you've built for yourself and manage to walk away?

You're right; I never payed much attention to Batoto. But if your behavior is indicative of how people acted there, I can only say you learned what they had to teach very well. Too angry to match an "antagonist" in a serious discussion about a difficult contentious topic, too angry to stop swinging and take a while to rest and heal.

It's really disappointing, frankly; I originally responded because I thought, "Here's a pro-trap fellow with a modicum of restraint. If I poke at this opening (s)he's left me, maybe I can get the first serious discussion on the topic of traps I've ever had."

You won't believe me, but I wish you peace and a measure of happiness. I remember what it was like to be that angry, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

@ninjadork
"Really? I have no idea what mental acrobatics makes you think anything I've written is "defensive with pretty words", but if you believe the tack I've taken is contemptuously passive, I'll step it up a bit.

You're right; I never payed much attention to Batoto. But if your behavior is indicative of how people acted there, I can only say you learned what they had to teach very well. Too angry to match an "antagonist" in a serious discussion about a difficult contentious topic, too angry to stop swinging and take a while to rest and heal."

Like I said a hypocritical holier-than-thou.
You love making assumptions huh? And yet you keep proving my argument with your answers. I tested you in my first comment and you failed, that's all there is to it. Like I said one don't need to be pissed off to throw insults. It can be done by even people with full control over their emotions.

"If we were having this discussion face to face, would you have taken a swing at me by now? Or would it be after you read this? Or would you somehow break the mold you've built for yourself and manage to walk away?"
I'm really curous about this mold that you speak off, because you're the only one that's clearly altered at this point.

"It's really disappointing, frankly; I originally responded because I thought, "Here's a pro-trap fellow with a modicum of restraint. If I poke at this opening (s)he's left me, maybe I can get the first serious discussion on the topic of traps I've ever had."

No you didn't. You really want to know why that wouldn't work? take a look at my answer to botodopo, the one I was originally talking to. You'll see that I took a whole different approach there. Why do you think I did it?
Your original answer started off alright, you illustrated your PoV fairly, however, there comes your second answer to my reply. I poked you with the whole flame war thing, because frankly everyone is tired of self-righteousness at this point. I fully intended on apologizing later if I was wrong(I just did so to botodopo after all), but you had to go and take the bait. The main reason why I did it indirectly was for this.
Also, like I said, if you had visited batoto, you'd known that I'm pretty much leader when it comes to revisiting comments and editing any mistakes or restructuring paragraphs for an easier read. I do it to pretty much any comment I write, even the friendly and comic ones. I'm no native speaker, but I hate leaving errors or wording things ambiguously.

Aggregator gang
300 years later before they got found out man that took so long

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it's the translators of this at fault for lots of the bad phrasing and treatment of some things or if it was the author.

Cute wedding though.

Fed-Kun's army
Franko's a trap? what? so he's a she?
Wait, what? Teresa and Franko had 4 daughters and 4 sons? How????

Fed-Kun's army
@DarkFlame

Either:

A: Mmmmmmagic!

B: They fucked other people, or used a rudimentary form of artificial insemination. Also, if you think about it, they could have sped the process up considerably by both doing it. (Although how Franco could hide that, I don't know.)

C: They secretly adopted the kids and the queen faked pregnancy This one's probably the easiest: the queen goes off to a remote royal villa, stays there for nine months, Franco spreads rumors she's pregnant, then she comes back with a new kid at the end of the trip.

@DarkFlame

Never underestimate that fall in love in a very romantic way, and have a very tight bond in the most mysterious way; like in Romeo and Juliet kind of sudden love. And yah, the F*cked many many times and the result came as 8 offspring.

Somebody please explain....... who's the dude and who's the chick in that relationship?????

Contributor
Hey, they should have at least invited the little brother to the wedding too!

Since people doesn't seem to understand the workings here.

Franco is a very feminine looking Man who also identifies as a woman. A "Trap" so to speak.

Theresa is a very masculine looking woman who happens to identify as a man. A "reverse trap".

(Note: Normally being a trap/reverse trap just means you look like the other gender)

Their kids came from Franco putting her penis into Theresa's vagina and impregnating him with their children.

@Khatulistiwa
A Feminine Prince and Masculine Female Knight, they're happy so it's fine i guess ?

Thank you for that explanation, I was confused for a bit haha. I had thought they were a lesbian couple who adopted kids this whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread