Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

well the upcoming Demon Lord's suffering in nigh. It's not even a proper fight to begin with, more like a torture.

Manga is better than anime but also there is novel that is better than manga, or so i have heard: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/in-a-different-world-with-a-smartphone/

Group Leader
@pospani no you heard it wrong /s. Also you're really working that hard to share that knowledge on every manga aggregator sites, huh?

Ok... I Guess i shouldn't have expected too much from an isekai. But this is literally the most cliche isekai I've ever read. Uninspired OP af, dense af and bland af MC. A harem of the blandest female leads ever. A story that goes all over the place like the whim of a 3yo kid while also going no where. Every "emergency" is done in 1 chap or less, with no sense of urgency at all, no character development. A decently interesting gimmick that have been thrown out of the window to just become a glorified minimap.
Either this was made as a gag manga to mock the isekai trope, either this is just the most uninspired isekai ever.
I tried giving it a chance... Really. I think I got to chap 20 something. But it just freaking drags it foot in the mud...

I think maybe Ted Kaczynski was onto something...this is very bad

Dex-chan lover
so why didn't he absorb the "gate" spell with the drainbracer if he can do that with "slip"? makes no sense to me tbh

@Aouron well the desciption mentions "Deus ex Machina"... I guess, one shouldn't expect too much with that xDD

@Galder When "gate" was initially introduced, it was described as linking to locations together and shown as a portal. So, rather than him being the target of it, he was merely standing on a new hole, so to speak.

That is why during the first casting, they were able to look thru the gate to see a new location (where they had hunted horned wolves) and then poke their heads thru rather than suddenly transporting there.

Dex-chan lover
@misinformed well he could have just absorbed the magic energy from the ground, just like he fended off the effects of "slip". but yeah, if we just pretend that he was too surprised and couldn't negate the magic circle in time, then it's cool. thanks for your thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
@kai-nagami
i’ve read the novel to the latest,
might be much worse than you think

i kinda hate him to be honest, but can’t stop reading until the wedding arc come

I've finished the anime, I want to read the manga, I need help! Where do I start?

Ini toh sumbernya... Kasih credit lah broo, biar reader yg care bisa tau siapa yg garap, plus bisa support (mental dan siapa tau ada yg support finansial 😁)

Users who are viewing this thread