Isekai Walking - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Village Incident

Dex-chan lover
Did you say 30 goblins??

goblin-slayer-power.gif

Fed-Kun's army
How about we comment on it and you learn, instead of insulting your readers? You were adamant about the upscale being an issue from the raws and yet you were wrong, learn to be humble and improve.
I would've liked your pointers, if you were actually helping in the process of it. Where you there when we needed you? Oh, right. You weren't.

Fed-Kun's army
I would've liked your pointers, if you were actually helping in the process of it. Where you there when we needed you? Oh, right. You weren't.
I don't know why you're being so aggressive but before making condescending comments like this to people who are trying to help and give advice, don't make yourself look a fool by making simple mistakes in the translation?

王都を出る前にちらっと本で見たんだけど "Before I left the Capital, my father read me a book about it".

ちらっと is not "father"

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why you're being so aggressive but before making condescending comments like this to people who are trying to help and give advice, don't make yourself look a fool by making simple mistakes in the translation?

王都を出る前にちらっと本で見たんだけど "Before I left the Capital, my father read me a book about it".

ちらっと is not "father"
As I said time and again, you can help. It’s not easy doing shit by yourself when you actually know nothing about the topic. I’m not even as proficient in japanese as I wish I was. I just picked this series once for the sake of having the experience, but here we are arguing over some stupid reason because you couldn’t let it go that the pages were upscaled.

Edit: Also, I’m not gonna make excuses about as to how I got father from that. That’s on my part. How I oh so wish someone could just take over as being tl. But the upscaling wasn’t really a problem. Yes, it might look a bit warped, but it’s not like it really changed anything storywise.

Edit2: It’s really late when I finished working on this so you’re gonna have to wait 8 hrs til I can fix that “father” thing

Last edited:
Group Leader

ちらっと is not "father"
we are open to all kinds of advices and we aren't against it, but before that please take look at the previous chapters comments, some specific comments do not make any sense. For example, a particular comment asked us to use "periods/full stop"... but full stops in mangas? If you go read the comments in other websites, they are full of nonsense stuff (not every comment).
And as for the good advices, we worked on them and tried to improve it.
And for the translation, some mistakes are bound to be there. Apologies

But anyways, thanks for pointing out

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If the gobbos are like from Goblin Slayer, these guys can take care of the pack of 30...

Magic Maker goblins? They're gonna be so dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for tl. Just ignore mean comments, know that I at the very least appreciate your work.

Users who are viewing this thread