Isekai Walking - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Village Incident

Dex-chan lover
Requester lied about the quest conditions. And they might skimp on the rewards, too. These adventurers are not obligated to finish the quest anymore. They are not Heroes or Goblin Slayer, they should just go home, or at least do the quest only after renegotiating the conditions and rewards.

Group Leader
Good. It should be like this, Original color page not coloring page. Keep it up

Dex-chan lover
Thanks gor the translation!

Oh gosh i wonder how theyre gonna need to handle this, maybe funneling them into a way where lil mage girl can fire her magic at them in one go?

Group Leader
some specific comments do not make any sense. For example, a particular comment asked us to use "periods/full stop"... but full stops in mangas? If you go read the comments in other websites, they are full of nonsense stuff (not every comment).
Currently working as a translator on DLsite under their Translators Unite scheme, and the funny thing about this is that I've translated two manga thus far, one All-Ages and one NSFW, I didn't end each sentence with punctuation for either, the translation reviewer for the All-Ages one had no issues with that, but I received feedback from the NSFW one asking me to include punctuation for every single sentence.
confusednick.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Requester lied about the quest conditions. And they might skimp on the rewards, too. These adventurers are not obligated to finish the quest anymore. They are not Heroes or Goblin Slayer, they should just go home, or at least do the quest only after renegotiating the conditions and rewards.
Eh, I think it should be a good development for them, as it should be easier to kill 5 goblins when their number increased. Unless this story's goblins is the kind that always roam in packs, rather than having smaller hunting parties or patrols out and about when not doing major raids on settlements.
If they feel confident killing more, they could even negotiate an additional quest to kill 25 goblins. But for now, all they have to do is kill 5.

Supporter
Dang.. Am I the only one who thinks he's about to be raped :haa:

Screenshot_2023-02-27-19-31-30-476_com.chrome.dev.png

Group Leader
Currently working as a translator on DLsite under their Translators Unite scheme, and the funny thing about this is that I've translated two manga thus far, one All-Ages and one NSFW, I didn't end each sentence with punctuation for either, the translation reviewer for the All-Ages one had no issues with that, but I received feedback from the NSFW one asking me to include punctuation for every single sentence.
confusednick.jpg
personally it feels a bit weird seeing "periods/full stops" in mangas (T_T)

Dex-chan lover
Wait what happened here? Anyway thanks for the tl... Im the type who as long as i could get the context of the story i would be satisfied so yea keep it up guys dont really mind the harsh words.

Dex-chan lover
Think he's thanking Chris (うクリス) for the morning facial from her staff...
38U95Ba.png

XqGcjtP.jpg

Just a little mistake...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, as always!!! I don't really mind the upscale though, I didn't even notice it in the last chapter. Please keep up the good work (y)

Dex-chan lover
Hello SKY0000!
First of all, thanks for the chapter, your and your group work is much appreciated.

I just wanted to point out a mistake I noticed while reading this last chapter: on page 3 bottom page, top bubbl you can read "That's suprised me! ... but it's very refreshing!" it should just be "That suprised me! ... but it's very refreshing!" not a big deal and probably just a typo still I wanted to let you guys know nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
Think he's thanking Chris (うクリス) for the morning facial from her staff...
38U95Ba.png

XqGcjtP.jpg

Just a little mistake...
Hello SKY0000!
First of all, thanks for the chapter, your and your group work is much appreciated.

I just wanted to point out a mistake I noticed while reading this last chapter: on page 3 bottom page, top bubbl you can read "That's suprised me! ... but it's very refreshing!" it should just be "That suprised me! ... but it's very refreshing!" not a big deal and probably just a typo still I wanted to let you guys know nonetheless.

yep, typos on my part since i suck at typing with a keyboard, glad that you pointed this out since this can still be edited again. Sucks on the aggregator sites tho

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the next goblin attack will come before an opportunity to leave peacefully or renegotiate. Of course, the adventurers might fight their way past the goblins and leave the villagers to their fates, but any such possibility will probably be ignored.

Now, my advice to you is that, when you find yourself in such a situation, defeat the goblins but then tell the villagers that you are going to report them to the guild so that they cannot get any further service, unless they sign a document indebting themselves to pay twelve times the originally promised sum (twice the fee per goblin) plus 3% interest per annum, compounded, and cane the chief as you watch.

Users who are viewing this thread