Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - The Strategy

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think the gun is powerful enough to one-shot an orc unless maybe you hit its brain through an eye or something.

Imagine trying to use a handgun to kill a rhino. That’s kinda what I think he’s up against.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the MC is still pretty dumb huh. Just shoot those damn orcs instead of the air you dumbass
Not really, if he shot them he goes from "prey" to "danger" and they might have stayed back to defend instead or even take captives hostage or even used them as a shield. Now they are after him and once enough distance is between them and the hut ... yeah time to do the Isekai standard thing.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update.

Sora, you have got a pistol. Aim it at them, not the air. This is time to those orcs to pew-pew-pew them out of their life.

Pew-pew-pew from The OfficeThe Office
Even if they're too tough to die from a shot, getting 1 in the shoulder will still weaken them.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think the gun is powerful enough to one-shot an orc unless maybe you hit its brain through an eye or something.

Imagine trying to use a handgun to kill a rhino. That’s kinda what I think he’s up against.
It looks like he has a 9mm, that's not enough to put down a human unless you hit something important. People really overestimate just how lethal some rounds can be. I've seen more than enough police body cam footage to tell you one or two shots at the center of mass isn't guaranteed to even slow down a motivated crackhead. I would assume an enraged orc is at least a bit sturdier than your average crackhead.
boars irl would shrug off a 9mm shot
This.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is this panel? :kek:

u1oj4hE.png
Reminds me of Kung Fu Hustle, when Sing picks villagers to fight him and they're all OP as fuck.

Anyway, as people already pointed out, if he shot any of the orcs, they would go from chasing him to defending their position and making his plan to draw them away a failure.

Thanks for the scanlation!

So uhh. the orcs didnt eat the women, what could they have possibly been doing to them in the hut for days

Users who are viewing this thread