Isekai Walking - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - Orcs on a Rampage

Supporter
Screenshot-2024-07-31-125612.png

I really want to know what happened to these houses. It's not as if the orcs arrived there with heavy machinery or explosives and while half buried they are otherwise mostly intact, including even the windows.

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2024-07-31-125612.png

I really want to know what happened to these houses. It's not as if the orcs arrived there with heavy machinery or explosives and while half buried they are otherwise mostly intact, including even the windows.
The houses are just trying to set the mood. Don't worry about them, as soon as the town is saved they'll be standing up and looking brand new.

Supporter
Big monster… Smash.
Yeah, but in a confrontation wooden club vs. stone building the building would usually win and even if not it'd cause the walls and windows to get damaged (as is the case with the corpse pile one), not the house to sink into the ground.

(I'm probably just putting way more thought into this than the artist)

Supporter
The author did a good job with his realistic reaction. It would have been easy to have him be heroic and maybe puke after the dust settled but this felt more like how someone with his background would actually react.

He doesn’t look very “cool” in front of the babes but he’s at least an authentic person who’s brave enough to try to help.

Dex-chan lover
Sora tried, but he's still green. Though, I could've sworn the last group of orcs also violated a village and its people. Maybe I'm just misremembering, considering how mindless it's been since Sora split up from best girl.

Regarding the buildings that collapsed, these are medieval buildings; it's understandable that non-nobility would have houses that could be easily toppled, especially by bulky pigs that have upright gorilla bodies.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Man these orc are a bunch of messy eater Sora is traumatised now :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
"Selfist lunatics... How do they plan to make up for the losses.. Behind schedule..."
Well, it is your fault if you did not account for the possibility of monster attacks in your schedule tolerance. Who's selfish, huh?

Also, dang! That not just an orc attack, that's an orcs massacre!

Thank you for the update!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread