Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 27.2 - A miraculous omen and Actinobacteria in the limelight Part 2

Dex-chan lover
The author couldn't have foreseen this would be so topical right now.

Dex-chan lover
@wouw
As good are also prevented of movement, lockdown isn't what he has done, he has put him and the village into quarantine.
He should put that on top of the ice dome tho :
ICS_Lima.svg

Don't go outside of your city and your home. Stay at home as much as possible. This is not a drill.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is happening all around my region right now. Virus attacks?

"fUCk tHat, doN't FEar tHE vIRuS, fEaR God inStEAd!"...and mass prayers held even AGAINST the advice of religious leaders, even the hardliners!
An entire family got infected with the virus. What did they do? "fuCk ThE viruS WE arE HeaLTHy aND wE ArE nOt lIStening tO a GOVernMEnt tHAt sUPPortS ThoSE dIRty, RaCIsT CHiNEse!"...and an entire neighborhood got sterilized immediately. Last I heard, they STILL refuse treatment.
"fUCk YoU i'M leAVing THis shIThOlE beFOre I Got inFEcteD!"...and some people tried to leave cities only to find out they can't. Then? "FuCK yoU I'm NOt iNfEcted, yOu ARe!"

I even heard of a certain interesting news in the neighboring region: a man tries to lunge at a mask-wearing fellow to take their mask and wear it himself. And this region is one of the regions still NOT panicking. As for me? I tried to 'scavenge' groceries and people are pointing at me, saying I'm panic buying. One of them is buying rice and sugar by the bulk.

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/EvR44vtvXbMDNYkzTwRL_E94WjcFjoUVyIoFk6XiCI-0OErSLblC-Gy1SNKx_wmSk4BWcPAYxudlXNKX--sxaLZTzz9IcTfduTaKuYGTc9QI2_g0Z_smx3y0UiQzvzt52iu1z6f9a4uxhgekJQ6zbFfSrp-YjNVN5CA

Double-page supporter
Just purge with fire. No point talking to morons who believe in evil spirits, they're obviously beyond any help and deserve to just die.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna
Evil spirits actually do exist in their world, they just can't survive when Falma is around so we haven't seen any

You just want him to kill for the sake of killing, dragging innocent people into it. That's not what a doctor or anyone that works with medicine, does.

Users who are viewing this thread