Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 45 - Curry and Intestinal Microbiota

Dex-chan lover
Always so funny when they say that curry is a very spicy dish, and they're talking about Japanese curry. But in this case I'm actually not so sure, since they're also talking about naan bread and lassi.

Oh, yes, just because tomatoes and potatoes exist, rice must exist. Though it is very likely for tomatoes and potatoes to both exist if one of them does, since they're closely related.

"With that many spices, it must be good for your health."
That depends entirely on the spices, since many are poisons. Humans are just fairly resistant to a lot of poisons. Though it's a fairly complicated topic, since medicine is also quite often poison. Most things we eat have good and bad effects.

I've never understood children not liking milk. It's one of the least offensive foods that exist. Well, as long as you're lactose tolerant, but that has little to do with the taste. At least to my knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Always so funny when they say that curry is a very spicy dish, and they're talking about Japanese curry. But in this case I'm actually not so sure, since they're also talking about naan bread and lass
To be fair, what is commonly called spicy in English is "hot" spices like chili, but there are lots of spices that aren't hot. A curry is typically a very spicy food, as in having a large portion of spices, but it isn't necessarily hot.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this chapter was just a huge info dump about stomachache related stuff. Nothing really happened.

Dex-chan lover
Good for mc that the setting is such that people there can tolerate milk, lest he might have just made things worse.... Of our world's adult population, whole 2/3rds have lactose malabsorption.

On the other hand, she's a child so it might have not mattered...

Users who are viewing this thread