Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Boy Without A Shadow and the Inquisition, Part 3

Pretty sure it's a first for me too. I think the closet I've come across is where the church seems good until near the end of the story. On that note I'll wait until we meet the head of the church to make my judgement

Dex-chan lover
I would normally say "Harem +#" when seeing a new girl revealed, but I noticed that tag is surprisingly missing from this story. And it calls itself an isekai, THE NERVE!
Either way, so now our boy is going to be healing an other worldly disease. But, in all likelihood, it'll just be some offshoot of an Earthen root cause. Like... Lupus (It's never Lupus).

Double-page supporter
I do not remember that girl in the novel.
Oh well, I missed that point by mistake. XD
However the faith of this priest upsets me, would even be capable of killing... ah. :O

@Ifrittuccia while im not 100% sure, i think that girl is in the novel
Probably the girl that he went to to get the specialized glassware made. The one who had the mental problem, i believe it was schizophrenia

Wow, considering the way the chapter ended, actual demons exist in this world, thus the paranoia is not wholly unjustified.

This was one cozy chapter. I'm really fond of authors, who actually do their research even though in this case it seems like overkill for the iseka genre.

Also head priest is still corrupt even if benign to our MC.

Aggregator gang
@depzdai Not a doctor, but I'd assume that stray bone fragments and possible internal hemorrhaging would be somewhat life-threatening even without the risk of infection.

But still, not a doctor. So what do I know?

@Cooro I see you haven't fully embrassed the greatness of his royal highness for yourself. Shall we move to this corner here and have an indepth discussion on the greatness of our saviour and his contribution to our cause?

@darkimpetus The only one that comes to mind is deathmarch, even though the church isnt as supportive of Satou as it is with this manga, it isnt 100% antagonistic most of the time either

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what it looks like when the anti-demon magic doesn't work. Considering the MC "broke" it and the girl didn't.
They were set to kill the MC but not the girl?

Users who are viewing this thread