Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Palle's Capital Expedition

Group Leader
The black plague, damn.
Well, it's treatable with antibiotics with very good result in like two weeks nowadays...

I think it's time he grows some balls and start revolutionising the medical science of this world.
He's the son of a very important doctor, has the ears of the empress and the church... He could change the world in a week if he wanted, but noooooo, being a "Modest Man" is apparently more important.

I hope the plague kills tons of people because he wouldn't reveal his actual knowledge, this way, guilt might force him to change for the better.

iirc mc has leukemia but does he die in the end? And what about his family?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
I agree with you on the part that concerns the MC but not on the sister.
Yeah, it was a good use of the false power give to her by society but she basicly lied to the police in order to get someone that was doing nothing wrong in trouble with the law enforcement. Two wrongs does not make one right and this case was not even two wrong, she was just acting in a way that if she was another character, an older cahracter for example, would be criminal just to escape training.
The MC is spineless and all but that doesn't make what his sister did a good example of how he should be acting.

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal Lying to the police and having an innocent man sent to jail with charges of felonies because you're a coward who doesn't have the spine to say "no"?

Do I have to use profanity to express how much I despise evil little things like that?

Fed-Kun's army
"Hello kids, don't mind me i just here to swept this world" LuL

dtXljj5.png

Dex-chan lover
The black death is possibly coming and he's still trying to make himself seem unimportant, there are bigger things at stake than your image. And being seem as a god cant be that bad, some people are going to be scared but you're still saving lives

Dex-chan lover
I knew it would be bubonic plague even without reading LN.
How? Because nobody expects the black death

Dex-chan lover
Now we just need the Inquisition burning heretics to stop the plague. 😲

Dex-chan lover
oh joy black plague. no wonder everyone's in full panic mode. but at least on the upside thanks to Falma the doctors seems to have a better understanding of what it is rather than a full-blown "god is punishing us" attitude our ancestors have adopted...

Ah well since the "millions people were wiped out" everybody thought of Black Death right away. But he is a doctor so he won't jump to conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread