Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope he’s not going to be a pussy, now that they’re not in school I hope he shows him he’s not a bitch because I’ve really liked him so far

I thought his dick was about to rot for a moment there, but she was a
virgin
thot, but now its time to bail out.

Aggregator gang
Ahh...the eternal compact between men and women. Ain't primitive life grand?

Dex-chan lover
It’s always a bit dubious when survival manga are done by mangaka lacking survival knowledge.

Yup...Fucking thots...Fucking classmates...Serioisly if he didn't met those girls or something like that, It would have been much, much, much easier for him...

Also you can feel that those male classmates are just lusting after those females so...airhead female classmates with no common sense is a big turn off and probably just going to get swayed by words of those males...If you are in a deserted island, The first thing you need to keep in mind is your own safety...second comes needs like habitat and food as well as water...Thinking about others comes last because in surviving a deserted island...The strongest and knowledgable is the Apex Predator.

I wish the author gave us enough time to like the girls before introducing another set of shitty 'villains'. So they're gonna sexually harass them and the MC is gonna swoop in and save em probably sighs.

Power Uploader
I can already see what type of series it will be. The worst part is that the author skipped out on the handjob. Criminal behavior. If I had to pay to read this manga, I wouldn't.

She smart. No seriously. If it was written in more serious tone it was best what she could do to ensure safety.

Lemme see if there's a bloodbath!
I wanna see MC beating the bullies left and right!

P.S. I'd put this in suggestive if they can't even show the PLOT earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread