Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
@S0ulReaper I'm not sure who gave you what info but
In the epilogue the MC pretty much gets almost all the girls. In the end he gets married to one of them who wanted to have his baby and during a group video chat she gives him permission to have sexual relations with all the girls as long as they don't get pregnant and their kid finds out. After they escape the island she feels guilty for claiming the official wife spot so they can each have their turns, maybe multiple can have a turn at once. The girls literally start searching for and buying birth control online while still in video chat with the MC so they can have unprotected sex freely.

@kayd

So the official wife was
Karin
or someone else? I am just curious and where can I read the WN/LN at?

Aggregator gang
yes Karin is the official wife. MC is reluctant to get any of the girls pregnant on accident but she thinks they might be here long term and wants his baby first. (She basically expects him to knock up all the other girls eventually and wants a monopoly on the raw stuff first) She’s the only one who he has baby making sex with on purpose, the other girls either use protection, contraception, can’t get pregnant, or limit it to non intercourse. In the end they escape the island after she gets pregnant and they marry after returning. This is based on the raw web novel, it’s nice to be able to read enough Japanese

Fed-Kun's army
I just hope the ln has a different ending than the wn and goes a full harem route.

Does this have ntr or rape or something? It's giving me that vibe and I don't want to read about that

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Sexual Violence tag where ya at madafaka? or it doesn't have because our heroines will be safe nothing bad will happen just please.

Thank you cultured weebs below i feel relieve reading those good spoilers i will now rest in peace.

Raping Comments:
Yep, I had this in my mind and i prety much expected that scene which is why i am so unrelaxed and i feel bothered because i know that those brothers are just rapist to the very core, Besides wasn't it obvious from the start? I feel so bad for them cause those girls are pretty much a cum dump for them...Food and water? Not sure about that...a little portion will go to those women but most of the foods are for the men, That signal is just a bait to gain more women to abuse, So i propose that they lead the tiger to those motherfuckers and save the girls and the people that they can save.

Survival Comments:
Good good good, Now that clothing is secured, The things that they have to worry next is continous supply of food, water and protection from the beasts and the bastards...Since he only got 3 water refillers, more vases are needed to act as a Water Storage and food storage, As for the protection, Traps must be laid not too far from their base, They should make bows from branches and vines, And as for the arrows, They can make those from sticks and thin branches...clothing can be weave if they can get plant fibers and extract strings or some kind of wool...Just anything that can be used for weaving...With that, the next thing they should worry is to find a way to get help from the outside.

Side Comment:
Okay, Somehow i trust them now...those girls? Okay, I trust you but i still feel that you guys are sus...Anyways, i've read some of the comments below and gain knowledge thanks to the LN/WN readers that this will end up with no polygamy and ending with them just cutting their connections with only a few left, Unacceptable, Purely unacceptable! IT IS NOT U.N.A.C.C.E.P.T.A.B.L.E! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS THAT BOND AFTER THEY GOT STUCK IN THAT DAMN ISLAND? It doesn't make any sense! At least end it with them having contact with each other because the MC saves them from that damn island! IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO END IT LIKE THAT!!! I feel like dropping this shit...I just hope that this manga will change the ending...It does not really make sense...no contact with the others? What is this? Some sort of dream that jusy passed by? What a dickhead author.

Edit:
SCRATCH THAT! I AM DROPPING THIS SHIT, FUCKING AUTHOR, FUCKING ENDING, FUCKING BULLSHIT. You started the damn manga with 4...you fucking made the MC have his way on those girls...you fucking made the story that the mc is the saviour of these girls and now you'll just fucking end it with the most ANNOYING ENDING THAT THERE COULD POSSIBLY BE! F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. AUTHOR! T.R.A.S.H.! GARBAGE! STRAIGHT INTO THE GARBAGE CAN!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
I Feel your pain Brotha😭

Users who are viewing this thread