Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Power Uploader
Mana is best girl for no particular reason
Screenshot-2023-10-31-184023.png

Double-page supporter
fresh milk is actually perfectly safe to drink. If it was dangerous, then the cow would be sick. Just think a little :facepalm: It's not safe for keeping, because all kinds of nasty stuff will start growing in it, since it's, you know, full of nutrients perfect for growing. Same thing with eggs actually, they have a protective film on them. But cooked food is more nutritious, and there's still shit on the outside, so you're just better off cooking the eggs.
I looked up raw milk and it does look like raw milk can be bad for you/make you sick. I wouldnt risk it in a situation where we are out in the wild and already have a fresh water source

Group Leader
Somehow I feel annoyed by these horny school girls. They make me cringe. I stopped reading on page 5

Dex-chan lover
fresh milk is actually perfectly safe to drink. If it was dangerous, then the cow would be sick. Just think a little :facepalm: It's not safe for keeping, because all kinds of nasty stuff will start growing in it, since it's, you know, full of nutrients perfect for growing. Same thing with eggs actually, they have a protective film on them. But cooked food is more nutritious, and there's still shit on the outside, so you're just better off cooking the eggs.
https://modernfarmer.com/2016/03/west-virginia-lawmakers-raw-milk-sick/

Dex-chan lover
I looked up raw milk and it does look like raw milk can be bad for you/make you sick. I wouldnt risk it in a situation where we are out in the wild and already have a fresh water source

They could probably boil the milk or cook with it to make it safer, or they could also make cheese.

Though I wouldn't be that surprised if they just pulled a deux ex machina with the Tamer girl that goes like:
"dems magic cows with milk that has all the benefits and can't get you sick."

Dex-chan lover
The spoilers of sadness....
From what I read in the LN,

the bad guys and their entire groups get sick, starve, turn on each other, and die with little to no interaction with our protagonist group.
Truly Profound Sadness.

Spoiler blurred below:

I was really hoping that wasn't the case. I saw so much redemption or turnaround potential for the big brother I think. He was really trying to keep everything together even though he had zero control of the wild bastard brother.

I thought this would be like "Cage of Eden" but happier and less gore. Turns out this is just another survival harem with only one male MC getting action.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hmm that is interesting. It's just anecdotal, but I did spend years drinking "raw" milk, fresh from the cow the same day :pepehmm: as I've mentioned, if the cow is healthy, the milk should be safe. It's similar to humans - a healthy mother makes healthy milk, it's actually even meant to provide immunity for the baby for a while. Pasteurization helps it keep longer, but it's not like before it was invented everyone just got sick from sipping some milk. And people with cows still consume it unpasteurized anyway.

What I'm getting at is fresh milk should be fine.

Dex-chan lover
From what I read in the LN,

the bad guys and their entire groups get sick, starve, turn on each other, and die with little to no interaction with our protagonist group.
I feel bad for innocent students who got involved with those thug students. are there any survivors who regroup with the Hokage group?

Dex-chan lover
The monkeys are some wholesome allies. Also they've procured quite a bit of things necessary to live, fresh milk and eggs, building the base is going along nicely tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for innocent students who got involved with those thug students. are there any survivors who regroup with the Hokage group?

In the next few chapters there will be one girl.

Trigger warning:

She tried to hang herself out of despair, but was found and cut down in time and saved through the power of love CPR by MC and co.

Double-page supporter
hmm that is interesting. It's just anecdotal, but I did spend years drinking "raw" milk, fresh from the cow the same day :pepehmm: as I've mentioned, if the cow is healthy, the milk should be safe. It's similar to humans - a healthy mother makes healthy milk, it's actually even meant to provide immunity for the baby for a while. Pasteurization helps it keep longer, but it's not like before it was invented everyone just got sick from sipping some milk. And people with cows still consume it unpasteurized anyway.

What I'm getting at is fresh milk should be fine.
Ya im not saying you are going to die from drinking raw milk, just that its a risk from some random cows they found on an island. The consequences of what could happen outweigh the benefits gained (especially since they cant go to a hospital and have to manually get through the sickness without medicine).

Double-page supporter
I just finish catching up (I had read the first chapters the first time they got out but it's been a long time so I reread the whole thing) and it's really enjoyable, thanks for the translation.

If there's one thing I hope gets changed from the LN it's the fate of the followers of the other group. A lot of them are just victims of Byakuka being an evil bastard. Kind of sucks to hear that they just end up only ever being victims. Poor kids man.

Users who are viewing this thread