Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu ~Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Translator for the chapter here.

Notes:
  • The girls are all gyaru's, and some of them will have some real valley girl/slangy speech in the future
  • The muscle guy (Takahashi) ends all of his sentences in "de-muscle" and his dialogue has puns related to "strength", so when it happens they'll get highlighted with []
  • The guy with headphones is part of the radio operator club or something. All of his sentences end with "over" and "over and out"
  • The otaku guy speaks in an archaic way and ends his sentences with "gozaru". His speech will start with "T'is" and "T'was" and etc. to reflect this. He's also a fan of RPGs so he makes game references
  • the blonde girl is like an ojou-sama and speaks in a formal and verbose style
That's it for now. I haven't read the chapters before and I'm not going to read the web novel or whatever so I'm going into this one blind. My questions for you are:

1. Is there any particular keywords or vernacular they use in this series? In the chapters the last group did, they made references to the "ranks" in the classes? Is this a thing?
  2. What's the significance of the cave? Does he call it anything specific like a "the base" or "hideout"?
  3. due to my strict Mormon upbringing, I'm skipping all of the lewd scenes. Is there something in the plot which affects the gravitional field of the island since there is no moon in this other world? I've noticed that everyone seems to trip over and lie on the ground a lot and it worries me
ljTaIeN.png

Well anyway, enjoy the chapter(s). I think the group leader wants 1 chapter a week
There's also a discord link in the last card. A bot pings you whenever there's a new chapter
For point 1, I assume the original meant the usual "hierarchy" the Japanese oh so much love in everything. Not sure about any other specific terms either, since I haven't been paying much attention myself.
The cave is just their base of operations. You can call it whatever you want, or whatever the author called it, doesn't matter imo.
Most (probably all) lewd scenes contain no plot whatsoever, besides the fact each girl falls for the MC in some way. It's basically just a way to justify the fucked up reality where all the girls fawn over the self-insert character of the story.
The stuff about the moon missing from the night sky is simply used as a source of mystery. Not much has been discovered on the matter, and I doubt we will for a little while anyway.

Dex-chan lover
due to my strict Mormon upbringing, I'm skipping all of the lewd scenes. Is there something in the plot which affects the gravitional field of the island since there is no moon in this other world? I've noticed that everyone seems to trip over and lie on the ground a lot and it worries me
So does that part about skipping lewd scenes mean you're also not gonna translate them? (or worse will they be cut entirely? srry but ive read ManshitFreak's scans before, I refuse to be hurt a second time damnit!) Or will you pass the reigns to another group member?

Dex-chan lover
So does that part about skipping lewd scenes mean you're also not gonna translate them? (or worse will they be cut entirely? srry but ive read ManshitFreak's scans before, I refuse to be hurt a second time damnit!) Or will you pass the reigns to another group member?
I'm sorry the mormon stuff was a set-up for the joke pointing out that everyone's having sex on the ground lol
I am perfectly fine with all the freaky stuff

so guys, i am really irritated about the story and the lewd stuff. is it really that some of them already do "that" with the mc? or is it just silly billy ecchi thing? if it's really like that on the novel, i want to read it. but i'm too lazy for reading it without confirmation. i just want a detail of the relationship of the girl with mc. because in manga(this) i feel like they're more to world building. making mc doing all sort of thing to be "self-sufficiene?" i don't know how to spell it lmao

While the novel has it, the manga is expanding a lot on the group dynamics and the nature of the island.

That's partially because there's no space in the novel for such detail when by a certain point, it's basically non-stop shagging and a full on erotic novel. Where each next relevant plot point is who's taking a turn with MC.

Not saying that's bad if that's what you're after. But just framing it so you know what you're getting.

Didn't read one of the OGs Cage of Eden I suppose. It's gory but I assume by "gory" rape fest you mean something like Ingoshima.
I remember starting Cage of Eden way back, I find this concept with a dangerous island survival really interesting and there are a lot of authors exploring this concept of "what happens with people if they lose civilization and all order" how will they reorder, what will they do to get back or do they even want to get back etc.

Dex-chan lover
so guys, i am really irritated about the story and the lewd stuff. is it really that some of them already do "that" with the mc? or is it just silly billy ecchi thing? if it's really like that on the novel, i want to read it. but i'm too lazy for reading it without confirmation. i just want a detail of the relationship of the girl with mc. because in manga(this) i feel like they're more to world building. making mc doing all sort of thing to be "self-sufficiene?" i don't know how to spell it lmao

Its suggestive or happens offscreen in the manga.

Explicit in the novel. With more than one.

Users who are viewing this thread