Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 16 - Could You Try to Decategorize People?

Dex-chan lover
Why are you bothering to give a heartfelt lecture to a crazy person who just tried to murder someone? Just wait for the police.

Dex-chan lover
Girl: COMMITS TERRORISTIC ACTION
Idol-chan: Meh.....

Me: WTF HOLY SHIT. Easy drop. Thank you mangaka for having no perspective on this

The irony of this comment is hilarious; as someone who majors in the aftermath of unfortunate situations like these, u seem rather ignorant and shallow on the topic thinking ur feelings classify as anything else but feelings yet saying something like “for having no perspective on this topic” (specially as that’s not the focal point of th…..yeah I, sure whatever…..)

If u did have insight on the topic you’d be aware how complex situations like this can be for all parties involved and how realistic some unrealistic reactions r/can be (and if u however do have insight on the topic that’d be even more concerning)

But go ahead and drop it, bye bye ig?……

I'm really enjoying the continued pedagogical adventures of Lecture-Man.

Now that this first cycle through all the female characters is complete, I'm curious if something silly and melodramatic will happen that will cause some cat fights.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the criminal feels anti-climatic. Oh, it's just a random girl who's angry because apparently Mio isn't good enough. I was certain it was going to be Mio's ex-idol fan, and she was going to feel betrayed by Mio or something. This stalker just doesn't feel fleshed out enough, and her reasoning is just so dull, it lacks any impact. It wasn't a terrible arc though, and Mio is somewhat redeemed as a character in it.

Dex-chan lover
They was waay to chill for LITERALLY ALMOST BEING BLOWN UP
:notlikethis:
What if the bitch had more IEDs in her jacket or fuck just more than one attacker
It more fun that the standard stalker plotline I'll give em that 😂

Dex-chan lover
Noone gonna ask how tf did MC know the smell of gunpowder???? I def dont know that smell and he def doesnt seem american

Power Uploader
The reasoning is pathetic. And just like I said, Sasuga Kei pussied out of showing the girl going to jail.

I'm not going to go into little technicalities like MC somehow figuring out the bomb. It's like the author can't do anything other than drawing some fine tits

Users who are viewing this thread