Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - What's Your Dream?

Fed-Kun's army
This is a bit random, but the girls have potential, let's see how it goes!

Dex-chan lover
Pardon the profanity but, bro what the fuck this is Love Hina again.
Well, I hope that for the sake of our Protag there's less violence.

Dex-chan lover
The art student is the only normal one, to me. Everyone else I’m not really a fan of. Unsure about the landlady and the pole dancer girl tho

Power Uploader
Hi, I'm the main translator for this. I'd be interested to hear what you dislike about our font choices and what fonts you'd recommend us to use in order to make it more readable, or maybe some examples of good font choices for us to compare against if you can't be bothered to look up some fonts.

Furthermore, I'm unclear on what you were talking about with pages 43-44, as I can't see anything of note with our translation there, so if you could clarify that would make your feedback more actionable for us.
Sorry for the late response. Too late actually.

The problems are not the font choice actually. It's more like the spacing and typesetting issues similar to that. First of all, a little nitpicky but the text doesn't look properly centred in the bubbles. Sometimes the fonts aren't properly shaped. You can use hyphens if the text doesn't fit, but don't make it too cramped. Some of the bubbles looks very cramped. Decrease the character spacing and line spacing, and it might look better. For MC's dialogues, you're using a very weird font. You can just use CC Victory Speech for general text/dialogue, or CC Tim Sales. Both look good. Same thing for shouts or yelling, use the bold version of Victory Speech or Yikes!. For thinner lines, maybe Manga Speak. The thin font that you're using on page-33 doesn't look good at all. On page-41, why did you put the dialogue below the punctuation? It doesn't look right. Try not to separate the punctuation. And no need to type "fuuuuuuuuuck" add a stroke in between and I'm pretty sure that will convey the message well.

Now onto the main issue—the lettering. There is too much spacing between characters. Also among lines as well. Choose a readable font size and stick with it, you don't need to increase the font size, or the character/line spacing to overcrowd the bubbles. The goal is to not crowd the bubbles at all and make it look cleaner.
Also, NEVER add vertical text, please. Nobody likes them, at least not in English. Not only that but your vertical text appears to be blurry for some reason.

That's about it. And no, I'm not reading on a mobile device, like that other guy was saying. I read on a high-resolution monitor. And ignore that part about pages 43-44. It was a problem on my end. I fixed it myself.

Fed-Kun's army
oh wow, feels like Heisei era protagonist...
kinda remind Me of "Shimokita GLORY DAYS".

Double-page supporter
clearly the white-haired one is the shoo-in. but lets see what cuckquean shenanigans happen this time

Group Leader
Hayate meets Love Hina scenario. If only the gag comedy was there... Also, thanks for the chapter. Much more readable than the other scanlation, but as others already said, best to pick a commonly used standard font.

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me the abuse from the idol is going to continue until there's a sobby backstory for her that attempts to make it okay for her to harass/bully the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone have info if its weekly/biweekly or monthly?
Sasuga probably won't make another weekly series so i would guess biweekly.

Group Leader
well, Domestic Kanojo ofc xD

the ending of the manga is...well...questionable.
HONESTLY, the entire manga is questionable.
The ending sucked. And because I rarely drop reading something, I had a very bad experience and I think I even have ptsd now. When I saw the comments about domekano I was like sheesh nah I'm out

Fed-Kun's army
Soooo... this has been completely abandoned? After just one chapter? That was quick

Hi, I'm the main translator for this. I'd be interested to hear what you dislike about our font choices and what fonts you'd recommend us to use in order to make it more readable, or maybe some examples of good font choices for us to compare against if you can't be bothered to look up some fonts.

Furthermore, I'm unclear on what you were talking about with pages 43-44, as I can't see anything of note with our translation there, so if you could clarify that would make your feedback more actionable for us.

Hi mate. What's happening with this? Has it been abandoned?

Users who are viewing this thread