Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Liu

Just 2 friends trying a new game, doing stupid things together while laughing. Feels sooo refreshing!
Today's stories are too stiff, we need more stuff like that!

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was a game like this out there where you could actually pal around with hilarious skills and effectively solo content regardless of your builds so long as you know what you're doing. Sadly, technology isn't that far, and despite this being a cute series with a great cast, it makes me sad. Modern vidya, drop the progressive nonsense and advance technology faster! I want to be an immovable wall like Maple!

Dex-chan lover
How convenient that the reward for the first boss she fought happened to be perfect for her build.

Dex-chan lover
So essentially she’s super good at dodging and concentration.
A true pro-gamer?

Dex-chan lover
Those look almost balanced. Now how's she going to munchkin them?

Double-page supporter
a walking fortress and a fast Assassin
she can aggro all the monsters, tanking it, and her friend do the attacks
now need the healer and long range attacker, they would become perfect party

a perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Double-page supporter
I think you mix-up the item description on page 19. Dagger of the depth and Oceanic garment should be switched.

Dex-chan lover
@Narehate Actually the game seems to be using data from them to predict and create gear for the players. Basically she dodged, had lots of skills and her stats were agi focused though still spread out.

The game therefore used its templates to put together gear that worked for her current build. The more clear the build the more clear the gear would be obvious. MC got her gear for the same reasons and its awesome cuz she min maxed which made the gear really easy to give.

Also the gears type was basically what she already had on her. They have "classes" after all.

Fed-Kun's army
My indestructible Shielder can't be this cute

so who would win? The Shield Hero or our True Shield Hero?

Dex-chan lover
yeah actually i just realized ocean garments and dagger of the depths are reversed

Users who are viewing this thread