Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to see the girls getting tentacled/slimed so bad. 😁 Too bad it was not the case. :<

Dex-chan lover
I think Sally gets tired after "exercising her brain"/mentally dodging a lot right
She's terrifying sometimes

I like kanade already

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro The work is appreciated. We'll be playing catch up for a while with this end of things compared to the anime, but personally I've always preferred the manga versions of things like this. Usually a good middle ground between the novel and anime in terms of amount of content actually shown, and the art style is often a bit better (Youjo Senki comes to mind, a lot of people hate how the anime looks).

Dex-chan lover
You can't even hold it against her. That plan never would have worked if they hadn't tried to pk her for the medals.

Dex-chan lover
db6lcy1-11829967-659f-4074-a1bb-bb5b4991e617.jpg
"I am fortifying this position."

I think Sally was getting jealous of Maple getting friendly with Kanade

Dex-chan lover
Page 38: "firstly, before the transition" -> "firstyl, right after the transition" (most likely the word is "saki", whichcan mean both "before" and "right after" depending on context)

@HDMI1 I believe they say it because there has been a whole lot of uncertainty about Kanade's gender, but at least one translator wrote specific passages that explicitly pointed to Kanade being male; now if those passages were translations or additions, that much I don't know (would have to check the WN).

Users who are viewing this thread