Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I've seen this up to episode 7 of the anime, it looks pretty fun if you ignore the very lacking balance in the game desing, im gonna read up to chapter 12 and say my thougts as a casual and very recent manga reader.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that Maple has to unequip for Sally to carry her?
If Maple can wear her equipment with 0 STR, and Sally has enough STR to carry Maple, she should have enough STR to carry Maple with equipment. Basic math...

And before someone argues that Maple has 0+9 STR, that was when she was still in starter gear. Her Hydra set doesn't give her any extra STR.

Aggregator gang
As usual the design logic of the in-universe MMO is bullshit arbitrary nonsense. This entire genre tends to give a strong impression of its authors never actually having played a single MMORPG and merely blindly following established formulaic tropes.

In that regard I quite miss good ole .hack franchise - which had no shortage of eyeroll-inducing moments but at least the basic conceptual design of The World's mechanical framework wasn't egregiously broken right in the face of it.

Wasnt this supossed to continue on february? The anime is total shit also , ruined 3 billion jokes and introduced retarded characters

ok so, it's quite clear that the plot armor is thick, the pacing is all over the place, and logic is close to nonexistent, but this manga is cute. i mean, it's fun to see Maple lvl up insanely fast and grow strong, along with her spunky, sometimes dork character.
Now what i find a bit sad is that the anime is way ahead of the manga, and i personally wouldn't reach for the novel because when you're talking about a VRMMO world, the visuals play a big part in the genre... so i won't be reading and novel just to dampen the effect that it could have via anime or manga, just a personal preference.
you could say that this is just another anime with an insanely powerful protagonist,OP even, but surprisingly, it didn't make me bored. so give it a try.

Contributor
Seems is stalled, is sad because the manga is more detailed compared to the anime that cause the 12 episode restrictions removed several scenes.
Anyway the anime is far ahead now and with the second season announced already the manga will be, like Overlord, behind for a lot of time. Still hope that someone pick this up.

I just finished the anime. it was great. i think when get chance will buy it. I kind of hope the LN and manga gets an official translations I can buy. because I would

Is this one of the series that we lost, so a new translator picked it up and is slowly trying to catch up?

Users who are viewing this thread