Itoko no Ko - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - My Cousin and The Beach.

Group Leader
Ok, so the artist has a pixiv and most definitely a feet fetish and it even showed in this chapter, bruh XD

Dex-chan lover
svVkN1.jpg

WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD

Dex-chan lover
Waiting to see if the cow pajaman oneshot isnl also gonna be included in this proper serial. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Bruh honestly i wouldn't be surprised if she gets diddled by him would be even less surprised if this turns into a hentai. We're all going to hell
this is just another one of those “turned down version of your r18 doujin turned serialization”, why do you all act so surprised???

Dex-chan lover
this is just another one of those “turned down version of your r18 doujin turned serialization”, why do you all act so surprised???
Like literally, you click the author and the only external link is a r18 pixiv full of sus shit…

Dex-chan lover
svVkN1.jpg

WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD WOULD
in the oneshot this is based on, she is TWELVE...
who am I kidding, we are all going to the same place.

Contributor
What a cheeky little tomboy.

There's something slightly suspicious about her dad's expression on page 13, but he did quickly get out of the inflatable raft with no fuss. "Mom'll give him cuddles later" his daughter might be a little harsh to him, but this man's got a silver lining, for his wife is still lovey-dovey with him.

It's normal to have a slight crush with your cousin if you are still very young, that's the reason why some kids wants to marry either their siblings or cousins. But, getting hard and thinking doing that thing with them is just weird.

Users who are viewing this thread