It's Not Like I Don't Want To Love

Lol nah I just cant ship Aizawa with
Sensei
theres no compelling reason for that relationship. I want her to like the MC as much as he likes her. Then the MC can choose between the Blonde FMC and Aizawa. Someone ping me if he (MC) ever ends up with Aizawa, I like seeing childhood romances end well; though honestly I'm pretty dissapointed she fell for some rando for no reason despite the MC being there all along. FMC (Blonde friend) is better so Im torn between rooting for her or for my usual love of childhood friendships haha

This manga is a circle of unrequited love involving 6 people (if you count the siscon as being one of the unrequited loves, although he does seem to want his sis to get married and start a family properly)

I like all of these characters so far, but I get the feeling that this is gonna FUCKING HURT.

I wouldnt call any of them the MC, although people seem to be calling the guy from the first chapter that. The pov switches constantly! They're all the Mc!

Basically, prepare to be wounded by at least some of them failing in their loves, because its literally impossible for them all to be happy as it is now (although some of the connections are a lot more easily broken than others)

Too many characters, but at least they're all likable so far. Nice story

The anime planet link says this is 8 chapters. Is this really going to tie everything up in one more chapter?

Group Leader
@SquareS No, it won't. Even though the next chapter has the "Continued in Episode 09" thing, we already know by now that the series has been dropped/cancelled.
You can check Winstonite's comment for a bit more info.

@Snowicaly Aw that's unfortunate. This series seemed like it would've been very interesting. Thanks for the reply and the explanation.

I absolutely love the shit out of this. The fact this was dropped is so painful, every chapter was a hitter

Well I don't really know what to feels about this manga, I think that it's pretty bad considering the story and what happens but maybe the end can save it I don't know (well "end" because it got cancelled )

I forgot about this...
and I wish I did'nt re-read it, this just hit's too close to home....
and it hurts....

Users who are viewing this thread