It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Definitely Being Deceived

jak

Contributor
INB4 "beta cuck NTR reeeeeeee" comment.

But yeah, from the looks of it she's either a dense idiot or so emotionless that sex is meaningless to her.

Dex-chan lover
waiting for the ex's to show up and start fucking the shit out of the FMC right in front of the betaboi

Dex-chan lover
this is gonna hurt on the long run, and yeah seems like she's the type that went asked for sex would just go...sure, and ppl have been taking advantage of that so she now doents know how to have an actual relationship, man this is gonna suck

Dex-chan lover
depends, it don't have to be virgin/virgin for a relationship to work....then again, this is a manga so eh.
My point is, it'd be interesting to see how this plays out, this isn't really NTR, it's not NTR if all that happened in the past.

Dex-chan lover
I'll follow this as long as it doesn't lead to NTR situations.
It looks quite interesting so far. I want to find out for how long this guy can withstand the temptations.

Contributor
If this just turns out to be cherry boy vs experienced girl, I'm fine with that. Not overly dramatic, and makes sense. Just don't add drama.

Aggregator gang
well, given how she is towards other people my guess about her not being a virgin is: given how hot and sexy she looks, some dickhead thought she was easy prey and went after her. sure, since she doesnt understand anything about emotions or sex she agreed to the bastard, the guy getting the easy ok from her for some fun went and did the deed (once, twice, etc) but given how emotionless she is it wasnt as fun as the guy thought and he just dumped her right away since she didnt "break" like how he had initially thought and hoped she would. and so our beta MC is going to teach her about how she should take care of herself, the importance of not letting herself be touched in weird places by anyone and blah, blah, blah until she realizes something along the lines of "that she has been tainted", "that she isnt good for him" and many other stupid shit that girls (in these types of mangas) tend to think before making sure with their boyfriend or love interest and do something stupid that they will later regret.

for anyone who say this is ntr, did you properly read the first chapter's title?

Users who are viewing this thread