It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - That's What Love is

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary
I still am kinda eh on a background of a promiscuous girl being "well, someone tricked her and she went through some trauma/bad times and THAT'S why she's promiscuous" instead of just having her like having unattached sex

Your comment made me think, and I felt I had to say that if FMC had enjoyed sex then it would have been a story about experienced girl teaching virgin boy to enjoy sex.

But since she doesn't enjoy it, rather she distances herself from it all (just doing what people tells her), this ends up being the story of a virgin boy teaching the experienced girl to enjoy sex.
So maybe more like blind leading blind, leading to more (amusing? interesting? low-key?) fumbling.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like Sensei is saying love is the same as sex. Looks like Meguro wants to be special to someone, but doesn't know how to communicate that outside of having sex with them.

MD@Home
AW MY GAWD! THIS WAS A REAL CUTE CHAPTER XD! I am so glad they explored more on Meguro-san's past and the tutor... he really does seem to be a good person, I would go as far as to say a good influence though what she does after is still questionable because we don't know what happened to them. But this was it, not only did they expose more of Meguro-san's past but there's also more interactions with the MC in relation to what she remembered XD!! SO GOOD!

She should've tried opening the 'homework' folder on his laptop

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I don't like the implications of this extras, she doesn't like him, hell she isn't even looking at him, she likes what he represents and if you were to ask her what his favorite color is, she wouldn't be able to tell you.
Fuck me, the author won't probably even address any of this shit.

Supporter
Tutor can drop wisdom sometimes.
He's still a manipulative and scummy creep though.

Fed-Kun's army
So... what she has become right now is due to the manipulation of the fuck up pedophile tutor

Hahahahaha the first bonus i was like : yeah this sensei is a little bit off but not entirely wrong
But after reading this, i was like : seriuosly?? "Love is something you can have with any body" that's a manipulation thing you did back there sensei!!!!! To such a pure little girl, Its the same way yo say you can f*ck any body, i know love is not just f*ck around but its usualy leading that way lmao. My god this sensei is suck!
Idk why but i'm tired to continue from here. Give me strength my lord*(still tried to continue)

Users who are viewing this thread