It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 24.5 - It could be a bad thing

jak

Contributor
The sensei is a piece of shit. Probably never loves her and only used her for sex.

Aggregator gang
I really really love meguro's character development so far. Its slow pacingly good. I love you Meguro-san please keeps changing for the better

Dex-chan lover
I'm physically in pain after reading this chapter. As someone who really doesn't like sex it makes me super uncomfortable to read through meguro's past with the other guy.

Great chapter, made me feel like shit and that's awesome.

It's not Meguro-san's first time, but it's the happiest one until now, with Koga. Kudos for them.

Dex-chan lover
Im surprised this manga doesnt have a lot of hate not like

*cough* i shaved and i *cough* take an used goods

I really like Meguro as a character. At the beginning she felt like she was going to be a subservient girl for the reader to fantasize and shit, but I actually really like her.

Dex-chan lover
'Love isn't first come, first served' It totaly is though, everything is like that, the first guy to find something get it first, that's just basic causality.

Dex-chan lover
he is a garbage man
in that he is a man and made of garbage

every chapter i'm paranoid that meguro is just going to jump him

Holy crap I hate that sensei guy so freaking much. Everything he says is totally manipulative and designed to convince Meguro that what he wants is what she should want too. Said in any other contexts those phrases would be a fair expression of a point of view, but he's not having a debate here, he's using his words to brainwash this very suceptible young girl that hasn't had the time to develop her own ideas because he's a selfish piece of crap. GOD, I HATE HIM!

Dex-chan lover
@cdcd6594
She WAS a doormat at the start, her relationship with koga is making her care more about her own needs instead of just doing whatever someone tells her to.

At first glance, he appears like he means well and actually knows what he's talking about. But the mere fact that he took his student, who has a very undeveloped mind, to a love hotel speaks volumes about his character. Also, his facial expressions are off-putting, including the cheery ones, which adds to his creepy vibe. Special note goes to his expression in page 6.

Users who are viewing this thread