It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - This is the First Time

@Abedeus

That's because hamburgers are only good for a couple of hours after cooking. Any naturally-grown food, like a piece of fruit, is gonna have some mold on it. Just rinse and eat and you're fine.

And for aged foods like cheese and cured meat and wine and soy sauce, the right mold can massively increase the value.

As for humans, we're walking vats of fungi and bacteria; some of them we need to live, others are held in check by our immune system. If you wanna date someone "mold"-free, they better be inflatable.

Oh, and if your hamburger had raw lettuce and tomato on it, it started out with mold in the first place. Not a lot of mold, hopefully, but it's there.

Dex-chan lover
Wow didn't know this was the hamburger and blue cheese convention lol 🤣

I think I missed the part in the manga that's connected to this.

Double-page supporter
@kiero13 they're talking about whether or not it matters that meguro fucked before

also damn, this guy's gfs sure are understanding.

MD@Home
I know a manga doesn't necessarily mimic real life, but just how many girls would be okay with knowing that their "boyfriend" is dating several others girls at the same time? It does not even seem to be the case where the girls know each other either. Why would someone want to go into such a relationship, especially if we're talking about something more than, let's say, friends with benefits?

Group Leader
every time I make the mistake of going into the comments on a chapter of this manga I remember why u usually avoid doing so.
what's up with the shockingly large amount of creeps that read manga that put an unhealthy amount of value in a girl being a virgin, and insinuate that anyone who isn't is undesirable? mfs need to grow up.

guess it's only a couple people now that i think about it. i shouldn't let a couple of dumbasses get to me

@boag I have seen the faults in my argument. I will forever be branded as a burgeryst :((

@nothingxs It's all fun and games dude, no need to take it seriously.

@DrHizzle I don't see any UsedGoods posters, u good man?

Group Leader
@EroZero So you didn't see the guy clearly comparing non-virgin girls to a bitten hamburger?
Though looking back on my original post, I said a couple people but looking again it really only seems to be one.

There are as many "normal" as there are stars - >Such wisdom for a fluffy manga like this!

Well, this is for the person who pour his/her heart out for the random comment I made last chap. From the perspective of someone who's been through several relationships. I only have 3 advices:

1. Try to know in advance exactly what you're getting into
2. Know yourself and don't get way over your head
3. Don't try too hard! Have the courage to quit while you still can

That's all!

@DrHizzle I personally don't care, what bugs me is her personality, she doesn't do it because she likes it or wants it, no she is doing it because someone else wants it, from these situations I always get the feeling that the girl thinks she can't fucking say no, and I just don't like that mentality.

Group Leader
@biggie Her overcoming that mentality is one of the biggest plotlines of this manga though. Like she realizes that was a problem she had and is moving past it.

Dex-chan lover
Just catched up today.

I get why a series like this would be controversial. Every character is a shade of gray.

Over all I enjoyed the ride quite a bit. I'll be fighting with you all a lot over the next months so I hope you could take good care of me, comment section.

MD@Home
@ilaya

I did. Trust is unsurprisingly an important aspect of the whole thing - these girls do not necessarily even know each other (as I wrote above), so I don't see how that is being upheld here. Which brings us back to my original question: why would they bother...?

Dex-chan lover
@pip25
Well I say they do, earlier we met him and he had a girl on both arms, they obviously knew each other since they were with him at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread