It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Childishly Stubborn

Dex-chan lover
That was weird 😆

Meguro was so cute in this chapter! Well, all of them were.

Double-page supporter
that was the most unecesary panel of all time i hope next chapter this ends quickly or it'll be soooo boring

Dex-chan lover
Why's he crying all of a sudden 🤣 he's too overworked and pressured huh

Seems koga been so stressed with all the tesst preparations huh... still very weid seeing him react like that after all he's been through with meguro... But still, i kinda understand how a guy like koga might worries having his first GF together with his womanizer friend like that

This manga has always done a good job of resolving misunderstandings very quickly so I'm sure this won't be dragged out.

This might be a "guess I didn't trust her as much as I thought" type of plot thread. People have trouble understanding their own hearts. None of his inner monologues ever talked about doubting her. He always accepted her past but, he might not have realized he was burying his trust issues. That last "huh?" Might've been his.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Saw it coming from a mile away but I didn't think he'd cry.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she had told him she was with the friend at the same store, but of course being who he is and having such low self-steem it's natural to feel like crying when seeing that, even if you know rationally that it isn't like that.

Best case scenario, he's crying because all of the sudden ugly feeling he got when seeing them together and feeling sad about not being able to trust in her as much as he really wants to. Would be a nice spin on the trope it seems to be going for.

Users who are viewing this thread