It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Thing that would make me worried the most

I dont like she didn´t chase for him. It looked like she didn´t care... i know she explain this, she want to protect herself, but isn´t it little bit selfish?

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstanding cancelled, back together, happy couple all within one chapter instead of twelve. God, I love the direction romance manga are going in nowadays. This, the danger in my heart, and Kubo san are fucking fantastic I hope I find more like them.

I also do feel that this chapter a bit forced.
But one of the reasons I love this manga is because the 'relationships advice' it tries giving to people (this is a shounen a genre focused on young/teen boys) and the 'not focusing so much in virginity' and 'talking is better than let a misunderstand ruin your relationship' is something way too many otakus need to learn.

Dex-chan lover
@Jaylcs
The misunderstanding or not talking thing is something constant across all relationships. Communication is hard.

Dex-chan lover
I do like how she's showing more and more emotions, both happy and sad, as opposed to the frigid and emotionless doll she was at the start of the series.

Dex-chan lover
The ending of the chapter kinda felt like the ending of a series. Got a little worried I'd see a big "The End. Thanks for reading!" on the last page.

Fed-Kun's army
That was some cheesy drama. Good thing the misunderstanding was resolved within the same chapter.

That was such a good way to address their issues. Beautiful, got teary eyed for a bit.

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread